the Rift

Turn the Tides (Kri, Open)

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo
[Image: 50c363de13e47]

Valentine

The dark mare of the desert was correct after all. This wasn’t something between him and the Basin anymore, but between the lands of the Dragon’s Throat and the Aurora Basin. He felt selfish, and he knew that his despair and revenge would only bring it upon others, and he knew he couldn’t live with that.
“Your are right again my lady; I shall not seek the Basin ill will while in this herd land. Onni, your daughter, she sounds wonderful. I am quite certain she is overly adept at healing, and I shall go seeking her at once. I am happy to become apart of this herd, and studying with knowledge would be something I would love to do. I am always interesting in learning, and my mind has kept me no stranger from it. Thank you Kri the Resolute. I am honored and grateful at you letting me into your beautiful land, and I shall try my best to become apart of this herd and do it well.”
Instead of bowing, he nodded, knowing it was useless to try. He looked at the other mare, the one coated in blue from head to hoof, eyes and feathers, and nodded to her as well. He made his departure, wondering if he should go seek the healer Onni immediately, or if he should go and look around first. After all, he had no idea where the Oasis would be, but it with worth trying to find. Thus, the heart stall ion set off in a random direction, bent on trying to find the Oasis where the healer lived.

"talk talk talk"
"think think think"

Follow the trail of blood…
You'll find me at the end.

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
Turn the Tides (Kri, Open) - by Valentine - 01-07-2013, 07:30 PM
RE: Turn the Tides (Kri, Open) - by Kri - 01-09-2013, 05:35 PM
RE: Turn the Tides (Kri, Open) - by Valentine - 01-11-2013, 04:01 AM
RE: Turn the Tides (Kri, Open) - by Aryel - 01-13-2013, 09:57 AM
RE: Turn the Tides (Kri, Open) - by Kri - 01-15-2013, 04:17 PM
RE: Turn the Tides (Kri, Open) - by Valentine - 01-16-2013, 12:44 PM
RE: Turn the Tides (Kri, Open) - by Aryel - 01-17-2013, 03:58 PM
RE: Turn the Tides (Kri, Open) - by Kri - 02-08-2013, 04:25 PM
RE: Turn the Tides (Kri, Open) - by Valentine - 02-11-2013, 12:53 AM