the Rift

Fiat Lux (open)

Frost Fyre Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Altair :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast prissy
[[All fixed]]

The young babe was delighted to here the name of the dappled filly. She smiled brightly, staring at Nao. This was the first foal that was almost her own size. So far she had only seen Psyche, Tolio, Myrddin and her mother, who were all big horses. "Nice to meet you!" She squealed. Her little green orbs focused on the younger unicorn, smiling. She bounded to the side of the dapple, her little cloven hooves constantly digging into the dirt. She was excited to have yet another friend to play with other than Tolio. A new filly joined, she was much older and wiser. Her words weren't the slightest bit friendly towards the babe, and she shrank away, keeping her ears flicked to the back of her head.

"And you."The dark filly had snapped at her."Where is your family?

The little roan opened her maw slightly, speaking silently."My mommy is sleeping, and my daddy...."the filly trailed off, she had never met her father before. "I dunno where he is cause I've never met him before." The little unicorn felt ashamed that she had never met her father. A father and daughter bond was supposed to be strong, but hers was non-existent."Please don't hurt me!"The filly finally squeaked, tucking her head into her neck and keeping her ears pinned back in fear. The dark filly had finally scared her. She backed up, tripping over rocks as she did so. This larger filly was intimidating and the young babe feared her. The venomous glare seemed to pierce through her, giving her the chills.

Messages In This Thread
Fiat Lux (open) - by Nao - 01-07-2013, 10:06 PM
RE: Fiat Lux (open) - by Leyra - 01-08-2013, 10:20 PM
RE: Fiat Lux (open) - by Aviya - 01-09-2013, 09:47 AM
RE: Fiat Lux (open) - by Nao - 01-09-2013, 12:50 PM
RE: Fiat Lux (open) - by Frost Fyre - 01-09-2013, 07:07 PM