the Rift

all upside down[tor--healing]

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time

Loretta watched Tor with the focus of a dark assassin. Her mind flashed images straight to Archibald's, images of Loretta demolishing the life of the paint draft. Archibald felt solace in his companion's love and loyalty, and it helped him relax. Loretta lowered her body into a crouch, ready to strike. However, as Tor moved forward and began her process in healing her bonded, she relaxed as well. Her stiff body softened and she lowered herself further into a laying sphinx position. Archibald was instantly flooded with relief and it radiated out to grasp Loretta as well.

Archibald's face tightened at first, his teeth clenching as his body wracked with great pain. Less than seconds later, though, his black-coated body tingled and he felt relief. He was glad for this mare, for her services, for the gifts the Gods had graced her with. Archibald's once short and heaving breaths were evening out, his body regulating. Archibald's eyes flickered open quickly and he lifted his head, turning to gaze upon the angel before him. "Thank you," Archibald spoke clearly and refined, normalcy returning to him. After the words rolled off of his tongue the giant lifted himself up onto strong, but still tired, legs. Even with Tor's healing agents, Archibald had still been through a great battle and his muscles were sore and tired.

"I am Archibald the Dauntless, and should you ever need my services, only search me out." Archibald dipped his head respectfully to the healer, his heart twisting in a different way. His brain fired something new--Archibald had never known a creature to be so compassionate and kind to him in his entirety. Lifting his back to its proud height, Archibald turned to look at Loretta. Just as he turned his head, the Dauntless recieved a message from his bonded. Furrowing his brows curiously, Archibald stepped forward to examine the pool just as his companion did. Her amber eyes rested on a small green amulet in the shallows of the pool. Get it," Archibald whispered to her mentally, his full attention falling on his bonded and the God's new gift to him and off of Tor.

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
all upside down[tor--healing] - by Archibald - 01-08-2013, 01:03 PM
RE: all upside down[tor--healing] - by Tor - 01-09-2013, 06:10 PM
RE: all upside down[tor--healing] - by Archibald - 01-14-2013, 10:43 PM
RE: all upside down[tor--healing] - by Tor - 01-18-2013, 06:16 PM
RE: all upside down[tor--healing] - by Archibald - 01-21-2013, 12:44 PM
RE: all upside down[tor--healing] - by Vincent - 01-23-2013, 05:20 PM