the Rift

all upside down[tor--healing]

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time

Loretta, with her tail and head low, stepped forward timidly. She pinned her ears back and stepped onto the smooth rock, paws slipping into the water. Images of the pool glowing bright red and swallowing her whole kept flashing into Archibald's head, sent only from the depths of her's. This was the first time she had ever felt fearful, aside from when she was not able to assist Archibald in battle. When she had stayed with Evers instead of following faithfully to the invasion she had felt so much fear, especially when Archibald's thoughts stopped. It was been the worst moment of her life.

In one feel swoop, the bitch's jaws open and close on the amulet, the small item resting carefully in her mouth with a small deal of the pool's water. Backing up as quickly as she could the red dog twisted to body and bound towards Archibald, dropping the amulet at his feet much like a domesticated dog would drop a tennis ball at her master's feet. Her tongue rolled to the side of her jaws as she panted, her legs shaking some with the adrenaline that the fear had given her. Just as she sent and image of her going to hunt, Vincent stepped from the trees. Instantly, Loretta felt Archibald's attention being pulled from her. Sadly, she turned to face the oncoming twin.

"Vincent." Archibald turned his body, slowly and stiffly, to face his brother. Fatigue still plagued him, and he wanted to rest. However, the appearance of his twin was too alarming, to say the least, for him to even conceive a plan of rest. "Where have you been?" The Dauntless asked simply, staring into the same golden eyes that he possessed.

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
all upside down[tor--healing] - by Archibald - 01-08-2013, 01:03 PM
RE: all upside down[tor--healing] - by Tor - 01-09-2013, 06:10 PM
RE: all upside down[tor--healing] - by Archibald - 01-14-2013, 10:43 PM
RE: all upside down[tor--healing] - by Tor - 01-18-2013, 06:16 PM
RE: all upside down[tor--healing] - by Archibald - 01-21-2013, 12:44 PM
RE: all upside down[tor--healing] - by Vincent - 01-23-2013, 05:20 PM