the Rift

change your ways while you're young[ktu--phi--joining]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia watched when Knox tossed his head in her direction, his only recognition of her apology. Something about that was strange, she thought. After she had met him in the Throat, run across him on the beach, and now tried to make up for the fact that she had been absent minded, he seemed to ignore it entirely. She furrowed her brows, wondering where this self confidence suddenly came from as well. Her two previous encounters with the dark stallion made her think that he was dangerous, but quiet, shy and perhaps a little off.

Now, he conducted himself with grace, poise and pride, his expression pointed and his words clear and distinct. The clear whine of Knox's dog, Manhattan, causes her expression to narrow again, ever so slightly. Why was she upset her her presence, in her master's presence? Ophelia did not have enough evidence to truly back up her claims that something was not right with Knox, so she cautiously nodded her alabaster, delicately refined face, looking to Ktulu when Archibald answered that Knox was his younger brother.

Phi never would have guessed that the two were related. She did, however, smile her best and tried to lessen the scrutiny in her eyes. "You are welcome to join the Grey, Knox," she replied. "Once we conquer the Foothills, you should be able to find your place among our ranks. Until then, I suggest you train with Archibald and try to practice gathering information, unseen and unheard." Phi nodded to the group and then pressed forward, so much needing to be done before their impending war.

[ooc: just wrapping this up! No need to reply if you do not want to! ]

OPHELIA
Faith shattered and decays as frosted blood flows in my veins

sdrcow @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
RE: change your ways while you're young[ktu--phi--joining] - by Ophelia - 04-09-2013, 01:28 PM