the Rift

This is just the start [Osiris]

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Paw prints lay in the tracks that lay behind me. They are the only thing to tell others of my wolf presence,that and my scent. Maybe it will warn others of or intrigue them to come closer. I don't really care much as long as they can help me with my quest. To fight three that are related to you and what you seek in different ways. The words of the god swim around in my head. Once my three fights were over and done with I shell return to her full with pride and honor. I shell hold my head high and I shell tell her of my victory's and she shell give me what I desire. Then, perhaps,I can take on more with the help of my malevolent friends. Maybe one's like the fool Aryel or even there beloved leader Kri. I laugh slightly. Now that would be a story worth telling. Hey did you hear about that wolf Lupus? He killed the Throat leader you know! Now that is what I call living to the full. Being known by all for the killing of a leader.

Pausing I look back at the trail of paws behind me that lay on the frosted ground. I then return my head forward,a amused grin on my face,my lips curling up to show my blooded jaw and teeth,fresh from a rabbit. I remember it's helpless screams and blood mattered steel colored coat. Its ear was hanging half of and its leg crushed by the power of my unforgiving jaw. It had been unable to move. Just how I like it. Soaked in pain,still alive,my toothy grin glaring over it,spreading fear though its weak little body. I wonder if anyone else will dare turn up to face the wrath of my teeth and claws today. Well it was what I wanted,one somehow related to me or the magic I desire. "Is there any with the magic of a wolf or undead out there willing to fight a...lone wolf?" My toothy grin does not cease.

[ Set in the Frostbreath Steppe at around 12am. There is a slight breeze. 3 posts each,starter gets one defense. No magic/companions ]

[WC:361]

[Summary:Is just standing in the snow,calls out.]

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
This is just the start [Osiris] - by Lupus - 01-08-2013, 02:33 PM
RE: This is just the start [Osiris] - by Osiris - 01-20-2013, 03:27 PM
RE: This is just the start [Osiris] - by Lupus - 01-21-2013, 08:46 AM
RE: This is just the start [Osiris] - by Osiris - 02-07-2013, 07:01 PM
RE: This is just the start [Osiris] - by Lupus - 02-17-2013, 04:46 PM
RE: This is just the start [Osiris] - by Osiris - 03-12-2013, 12:41 PM
RE: This is just the start [Osiris] - by Official - 04-05-2013, 12:21 AM