Through the Fire and Rain -[Levi, Kri, Open]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
[Image: 50bfc82451215]

PHAEDRA

Hello down there

Phae looked up, temporarily unable to see Levi as he backlit by the sun. Stella's happy trilling however, indicated that it was likely the stallion who was flying above them. She sent a mental image of herself flying above Levi, who was swimming in the ocean to Stella, who seemed positively delighted by the thought. Her green eyes narrowed, to try and see him better, as a silvery laugh escaped her velvety lips. "Hello up there" She returned, responding as he had done that day on the beach. Her mind returned to that day on the beach, and her terror at realizing that he was a pegasus. The thought was almost…removed from her somehow. She was not the easily frightened creature she once was - the past self would never have been able to fly into the Throat willingly - not with so many flighted creatures around. Now however, here she was, strutting in with confidence.

Stella trilled slowly and sadly as she pulled out the memory of Levi falling into the sands during their race. In return, Phae sent her the image of her following him into the fields to ensure he was alright. Skeptically, Stella nodded, but peered at Levi all the same, just to make sure.

Phae took a step back as Levi landed, limping slightly as she shifted the weight off of her injured leg. She smiled at him, but not with the warmth he probably expected. Today, he would learn something new about Phae; she didn't' hold a grudge. What she did do, was distance herself. Other than Tolio, she hadn't allowed herself to be very invested in the lives of others. When they did annoy her, she simply pulled away, as she had done from Svetlana in the meeting of the Grey and Leander. Levi was different. She would not leave him completely, but she unconsciously had hardened herself to him. If he wanted to flirt with every mare he saw, that was fine with her. But in doing so, he had inadvertently closed the door to her heart. Not locked it perhaps, but definitely took 2 steps back from where he had put himself, when he draped his neck around her own.

Flicking her tail, she folded her tawny wings to her sides. "I've been looking for you" She said, her voice as flirtatious as ever. Stella trilled angrily, pulling on Phae's mane to demonstrate her feelings to her bonded. She lept into the air, and flew a small arc to land in between Levi's ears. Screeching, she flapped her wings at Phae, and projected the image of them both flying here. Phae rolled her green eyes dramatically at the little creature, turning an amused gaze back to Levi. "Excuse me! We've bee looking for you" She corrected.

Join the waves in the ocean?
Or let my soul fade away in the dark?
Because i've gone astray,
& all my flowers turned to dandelions.

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
RE: Through the Fire and Rain -[Levi, Open] - by Phaedra - 01-08-2013, 08:46 PM