the Rift

Through the Fire and Rain -[Levi, Kri, Open]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
[Image: 50bfc82451215]

PHAEDRA

Phae… what happened now? Are you alright?

Phae laughed and nodded enthusiastically. "Fine sugar" She said with a silvery laugh lacing her words. "I won my first spar. I…don't even know what made me decide to go to the battle grounds, but I won!" The events of that battle flashed through her mind - the confidence she had felt, and how quickly it melded into fear once she realized how quickly and drastically she could be injured. She remembered how quickly the dark mare's, Aisha, movements had been, and how lucky Phae was that she escaped with only the wound on her leg.

You have? Actually, that’s funny I was just about to go searching for you. Phae tilted her head, wondering if it had anything to do with what he wanted to speak to her about, the day in the Fields when he had mentioned a later conversation they should have. Stella chirped with delight as Levi reassured her that really, he only wanted to see her. She wrapped one wing around each of his ears, moving them about like levers she could steer with, and cackled in her bird-like voice. As Levi continued, Phae confirmed that yes, it apparently did have something to do with Pluto and their interactions. …in the heart towards midnight? Phae nodded, puzzled. As much as she wanted to press Levi about what he wanted to talk to her about, her mind forcefully returned to the most exciting thing he had mentioned. Magic? Jealousy, but the pleasant kind, rose in her belly. What sort of magic? She wondered, her eyes growing wide with curiosity.

Suddenly, Levi's silvery eyes closed, and almost immediately the sand around Phae's legs began to whirl. She had to resist the urge to leap into the air, holding onto the vague hope that Levi would not do anything to hurt her. Faster and faster the sands whirled around her injured leg, looking as though they were beginning to form some sort of bandage. As they grow closer, Phae yelped in alarm as pain flared in her open wound. The sand, moving so quickly that it was now like sandpaper, was roughly berating her injury. Only moments after the pain had erupted, the sands fell away, due to Levi's lack of concentration. Fresh blood dripped down her leg onto her hoof, finally staining the already red Throat-terrain. "Levi!" She gasped, not out of anger, but of shock and pain. "Wh…what.." She began, shaking her head. She had seen the shape that the sand had begun to form - it was obvious that Levi was only trying to help, and, if he had only just received his magic, it wasn't surprising that he was still new to its affects. She managed a weak smile, raising her leg off the ground to reduce the blood flow by reducing the strain. "Careful Levi" She managed finally, forcing a laugh.

Stella, mental feeling her bonded's pain, tapped Levi swiftly on the head, chattering angrily at him. Leaping from his brow, she glided to Phae's wither, loving wrapping her small wings around her, in a comforting gesture. Phae turned her head around to nuzzle one of Stella's pristine-white wings, mentally assuring her that she was fine. Returning her gaze to Levi, she regarded him more seriously now. "I come as a spy to you now, Levi. I have information that I wish to give to Kri, though I have never met her before. To deter an hostility, I wonder if you could bring me to her? There is…a plot a'foot, that I would like to make her aware of."

Join the waves in the ocean?
Or let my soul fade away in the dark?
Because i've gone astray,
& all my flowers turned to dandelions.

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
RE: Through the Fire and Rain -[Levi, Open] - by Phaedra - 01-12-2013, 04:21 PM