the Rift

Through the Fire and Rain -[Levi, Kri, Open]

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
 Levi</style>

As the three walked together Levi kept himself from getting more upset. He basically blew his chances with her right then and, yeah right, like she wanted to meet him there now. It was not a demand for he asked her if she wanted to meet him so why was she acting so mad? Levi’s head was baffled with confusion and rage as he walked. Fine, if she wanted to act like that then maybe she did not want to be close to Levi as he wanted. Maybe she didn’t want to be his friend at all or maybe she secretly hated him and wanted to turn on him at any moment. Different strains of thoughts kept going in and out of Levi’s head as he turned to see if she was still coming. The fae had reached his side, but she seemed to be upset and not wanting to have anything to do with the fact that he was here. She did not need Levi’s permission to meet up with Kri, is she so desperately wanted to come to see Kri, why did she need his help? She could find Kri, herself is she really wanted to tell her information.

It was almost as though everything went wrong in Levi’s life since the time he was young. His parents neglecting him, being un wanted and un like for many years, and now this? Now the love of his life, the one person that he basically lived for seemed to suddenly have a hatred for him? Well then, maybe it was just best for him to stay out of her goddamn way. It did not seem like she needed him anyways so maybe she did not deserve to know the true feelings he had built up inside of him because she did not seem to want to know anyways. "Levi, is it really so important? I would rather have Kri receive the information I have for her sooner, rather than later. What's at the river, anyways?" For a minute the brute ignored her since he just wanted to help her, but no, she did not need his help. Twisting his gaze towards hers, he did not look directly at her at first. “No, it’s not. Whatever. I just wanted to help you clean out your cut, but you’re right I guess it’s not as important as the information that you need to give to Kri.” Turning his gaze back towards the sand, he dropped his head lower watching his hooves press into the grainy specks below him. “I only wanted to make things better. Your well-being means a lot to me because…” He bit his tongue from saying the three words. It was not a good time and she would probably leave if he had said it now anyways. “Because I care for you, but as a friend. It may not seem like I do, but Phaedra I do consider you a friend. You don’t have to consider me a friend back I’ll understand, but I just wanted to let you know that… And you don’t have to come tonight either. I just had something important to say and if you don’t want or care to know then I don’t have to tell you. I did not want this to become upsetting in any way so I’ll just take you to Kri.” His features were back to his glum self-pressing himself forwards to meet Kri. Did she not understand that she was the only reason that Levi's whole being changed?!

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Through the Fire and Rain -[Levi, Kri, Open] - by Levi - 01-13-2013, 04:59 PM