the Rift

Through the Fire and Rain -[Levi, Kri, Open]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
 Phaedra</style>
 & from your lips she drew the hallelujah</style>

Phae watched as Levi seemed to fold in on himself, appearing to become angered and frustrated. Over what? she wondered as she watched him look away from her. She had come here looking for Levi, so he could introduce her to Kri. So far for her troubles, she had a wound re-opened by Levi, and now he was apparently sulking about something, although she had no idea what. She had half a mind to tell him to stop acting like such a child and grow a pair. Still, she needed him as a way-point between herself and Kri. She doubted very much that the former Sultana would like a spy scouring her lands. Surely Levi understood that? How could he not, she told him that she needed to see Kri after all, about something important to the Throat.

I only wanted to make things better. Levi began, turning back to her. Patiently she stood and listened as he awkwardly continued on. It seemed to her that he was skirting around some issue…something that he was leaving unsaid. This was precisely the sort of thing that did annoy the sooty vixen. Still, she did not want to instigate anything right now - she needed to see Kri. "Of course it seems like you care, sugar" She began, her voice consoling and sweet. "I don't know what's with you though Levi…I said I would meet you later, didn't I? I didn't say that I didn't' want to, or didn't care to hear. I'll meet you later, for now though, seeing Kri is at the top of my priority list." She took a step towards him, her eyes wide with faux sympathy. She nudged his shoulder once, softly, gazing at him with a smile. "Whatever it is, we can talk about it tonight, okay? I promise."

Phae began to walk forwards again, in the direction that Levi had been previously leading her. She looked back to him, flicking her tail casually. With a smile, she tilted her head, indicating that he should continue to come with her. "Please Levi? I can't do this without you."

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
RE: Through the Fire and Rain -[Levi, Kri, Open] - by Phaedra - 01-13-2013, 07:51 PM