the Rift

Through the Fire and Rain -[Levi, Kri, Open]

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

K R I the R E S O L U T E
it's not the petty imperfections that define us, but the way we hold our hearts.

There were several occasions just recently in which my nose twitched. Someone, somewhere, was testing out my name in their mouth. I flick my tail in brief annoyance, sending the mass of delicate blonde down toward my legs with a thwack. The wind around me snaps as well, responding to my sudden shift from lazy contentment.

Peace was a luxury I rarely came upon, despite the relatively calm age Helovia had found itself in. I remember Isilme being much more difficult a path to hack, with invasions waiting around each corner and homeless wanderers plaguing each wild territory like ants in the summer months. I had been hard pressed to find many outcast bands residing here in Helovia of note, though Leander had mentioned the Grey more than once during one of our last conversations. He had thought me a fool, but I thought of him just as such. Regardless of his opinion, my herd had remained standing behind me, and for that I was rather the more thankful. One golden self-righteous martyr could call me a fool until his face turned blue from exhaustion, so long as my family supported me well.

The scene by the lake would probably be considered peaceful, with the calm waters gently pulling against the shore, the expanse of the blue sky reflected upon its surface like a mirror into the heavens. I needed no such portal to touch the sky, for the pale blue ceiling was only moments from the tips of my wings, but I suppose those who were prisoners of the Earth would find such an opportunity to delve into the lightest ocean quite mesmerizing. I simply grew bored. It was not long before the rabble of others began to whine in my ears, as the wind carries voices farther than any scream. It whistles around my head, and I lift my crown, turning my head to view the approach of the pair - Levi and some girl who I had never seen before. I sigh, wondering if she has joined the herd right underneath my nose, but I am doubtful. I may miss much of the outside world, but within my herd there is little my eyes do not see.

"Levi," I say as he approaches, finding myself in a relaxed position with a calm, cool expression worn on my masculine features. I would never be mistaken for a beauty queen, at the very least. "Who is your friend?"

Venomxbaby, EveLivesey, humblebeez and ali00p

Messages In This Thread
RE: Through the Fire and Rain -[Levi, Kri, Open] - by Kri - 01-16-2013, 11:47 AM