the Rift

If it's not with you, herd meeting

Cyrus Posts: 20
Up For Adoption
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 3 Years Buff: NOVICE
Semper

Cyrus</style>

When it was dark, you always carried the sun in your hand for me.

</style>

The leads call, and the ruby skinned colt is quick to respond. He dreams of hearing the leads concur over one another, but he dreams even more of hearing them argue. Cyrus canters through the stiff hills, nearing the meeting beside the heart where you can hear the faint roar of the massive waterfall that catapults into the primary drinking source. He hears the young call of the dun horse Jackal, who has been newly named the supreme title as the Kind of Thieves. Though, Cyrus doesn't exactly consider himself a thief, but perhaps could be among the thieves of maturity because all of his has been robbed.

The colt slows his pace, remembering to act noble in the presence of his leads. It is important to sustain good posture and keep a keen mind to understand the political and structural words passed.

He bows as he approaches, coming into a square halt. "Thank you for having me here, my leads." He spots the tall arbourn Lignea, Willow, and makes his standing spot close to her. Cyrus' teal eyes flick in recognition as he makes his standing place. He patiently awaits the arrival of others.

image by I Am Not I @ flickr.com</style>

In all Chaos
There is Calculation
please tag cyrus

Messages In This Thread
If it's not with you, herd meeting - by Jackal2 - 01-09-2013, 05:43 PM
RE: If it's not with you, herd meeting - by Willow - 01-09-2013, 05:55 PM
RE: If it's not with you, herd meeting - by Evers - 01-09-2013, 07:19 PM
RE: If it's not with you, herd meeting - by Cyrus - 01-09-2013, 07:41 PM
RE: If it's not with you, herd meeting - by Jericho - 01-09-2013, 08:15 PM
RE: If it's not with you, herd meeting - by Boltar - 01-11-2013, 03:34 AM
RE: If it's not with you, herd meeting - by Kanti - 01-12-2013, 03:18 AM