the Rift

If it's not with you, herd meeting

Evers the Able Posts: 82
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 12 Buff: NOVICE
Rita :: Greyhound :: Water Mold imi

EVERS the ABLE

Evers watched as one by one they came and greeted their new leader. He was glad they were so adaptable to change yet it saddened him how quick they got over a leader. His brother had done more for these herd horses than Jackal ever had, yet it seemed a show of physical power was all it took to win his herd over. The Able began to doubt his decision of staying, it was true that Mandrake had disappeared and Archibald too had fled. There were no sign of his brothers in the Foothill's anymore, was this a sign? The Able watches Jackal pick out those to fill the empty roles, the ranks had almost all been filled. The land was slowly beginning to prosper, and all they saw was the victorious King of Thieves.

Evers sighed. A leader must be strong in both heart and mind, body and soul, have the capability to shoulder responsibility. The blue had excelled amongst the triumvirate as it allowed him to focus on the side he prospered in the most; diplomacy. Archibald had the power and Svetlana the organization. The balance had been disrupted and Evers felt insignificant.

It was time.

With a heavy heart but a sure mind, the Able presented himself before Jackal. Azure eyes turning hard, his speech was pretty, but not enough. "The words you speak are true enough Jackal, but a land cannot prosper with constant changing leadership. The triumvirate was barely given time to take off and the Foothills was slowly healing under our gaze" he paused then and gave the young leader a measuring look. "This land won't heal fast, I dearly hope you are up to the task. You'll need more than your warrior prowess."

With that the roan turned to Paladin with a look of apology. He still held respect for the former Chief whose return to the Foothill's would surely help. "Forgive me, Paladin. I truly do wish this land to return to it's former glory, and when I took up your offer I did so in certainty that I could help rebuild this herd." Evers then turned to them all and voiced his true feelings. This would be the last time Evers the Able stood side by side with them. "But I feel I no longer have a place here, my kin have left and I have a duty to be by their side. Consider this my renouncement. The title is yours alone Jackal, I hope your actions will mirror your words."

With that, the last son of Mandrake still within the Foothills left. Never looking back, eyes only for the horizon and his brothers. He must find them again. He must know what was going on. What they were going to do. Chief to outcast, his life was certainly getting more interesting as he got older.

[Image: greyhoundtable.png]
Image © davehamster

Messages In This Thread
If it's not with you, herd meeting - by Jackal2 - 01-09-2013, 05:43 PM
RE: If it's not with you, herd meeting - by Willow - 01-09-2013, 05:55 PM
RE: If it's not with you, herd meeting - by Evers - 01-09-2013, 07:19 PM
RE: If it's not with you, herd meeting - by Cyrus - 01-09-2013, 07:41 PM
RE: If it's not with you, herd meeting - by Jericho - 01-09-2013, 08:15 PM
RE: If it's not with you, herd meeting - by Boltar - 01-11-2013, 03:34 AM
RE: If it's not with you, herd meeting - by Kanti - 01-12-2013, 03:18 AM
RE: If it's not with you, herd meeting - by Evers - 01-12-2013, 02:43 PM
RE: If it's not with you, herd meeting - by Willow - 01-16-2013, 12:43 AM