the Rift

Contingo en la Distancia [Psyche, Open]

Vermillion Posts: 42
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 14.3 :: 7
Guess

Vermillion

As Psyche spoke, Vermillion found himself drawn in by her odd phrasing. It was almost rhythmic, and he inadvertently was moving his muzzle up and down to the rhythm of her speech. His feminine green gaze clouded over, as if in a trance, as a hazy smile etched across his soft muzzle. As Pysche ceased speaking, Vermillion comically did not cease nodding. Realizing that the Basin Lady was no longer addressing him, he abruptly snapped his muzzle back to a regular position, blinking stupidly. "Er. Your royal Psychness - Basinness - er. Lady Psyche? His name is Solomon…We're twins you see. Well," He said pausing with a slight chuckle, feeling more confident as he blurted out the routine description that he had given to so many. "Not exactly identical, I suppose. Really. He was born without a horn - just a stump!" Lowering his voice, as if telling Psyche some rare secret, he whispered "He gets awfully sore about it."

Flicking his leonine tail, for moment he thought he might in fact have a chance of finding Solomon. After all, the only beings he had asked so far, well, they hadn't been leads or lay's of anything! It was entirely possibly that Pysche might in fact know where his lost twin was. Unbeknownst to him, as his tendency to divulge too much information hadn't gotten him into trouble in Helovia yet, he had let one of the most racist beings in all of Helovia know that despite his classical appearance, he was in fact, a hybrid.

Torasin and Kiba, Ktulu and Eytan, Tor, Zamoro, D'art and Aviya, Svetlana, Pluto, and Pysche

[OOC: Short. >.< Didn't want to go too far since I doubt Psyche will like that he's a hybrid. D:]

& if you were going to crucify me,
I wouldn't want 'nobody to see.

Please tag Vermillion in all posts !

"it is when we are most lost
we find our truest friends "
                   - Snow White

Messages In This Thread
RE: Contingo en la Distancia [Psyche, Open] - by Vermillion - 01-21-2013, 10:07 PM