the Rift

Thick as thieves. [Tio/Open]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
[Image: 50bfc82451215]

PHAEDRA

Phae chuckled as Tio referred to the goddess of the Earth. In her mindseye, she imagined the ancient, mountainous God as a female, with a billowing mane and tail following around like a gown. However the creature she imagined still had a beard, and ram horns. The image caused a silvery laugh to escape her muzzle, as she shook her head. "God of the Earth, a very manly one, at that." She corrected, her voice full of amusement. Besides, travelling alone isn't as fun as traveling together. Her brows furrowed together at his statement, a confused smile upon her lips. Did he mean in general, that traveling with another was better? Or was he speaking of her, specifically? She found her mind lingering on the question, unsure what to make of her traveling companion.

However, her thoughts were interrupted as Tio moved off of the path, suggesting that she look away, if necessary. Again, her silver laugh came as she diverted her eyes, moreso out of courtesy, than embarrassment or awkwardness. No, she thought to herself, he is definitely not trying to impress me. The thought seemed to relax her, causing her to feel at ease by his side. It was soothing to be able to be her flirtatious-self around a stallion who would not be pulled in so quickly by her charms, as Levi had. Before she had left him in the Fields, he had said he wanted to speak with her, but whatever about? From the trees, Stella chirped joyfully, having a certain fondness for the grulla stallion. She projected the image of Levi placing his neck around Phae's withers, in a hug of sorts, along with the emotion that Stella felt about the bond she shared with Phae. Phae replied in their silent way, with a firm No. Only you and I share that sort of connection Stella. You, and no one else.n Was that what Levi had to tell her? That he loved her? Or was it more, that he was in love with her? It must be karma. After what had happened with Tolio, this was the universe putting her in her place.

As Tio returned to her, she considered his question. "If you seek a companion, I believe any God can grant you an audience. The God of the Spark is only needed if you quest for magic pertaining to Shock or Time. Even then, visiting the Haruspex wouldn't be necessary...Only if you wanted to chat with the God, or find out information about him, I suppose."

Flicking her tail, Phae considered the Veins for her own reasons. She remembered her first encounter with the God of the Earth, and how frightened she had been. It seemed silly now, he was so kind and gentle with her, although she was sure he had a temper just as his siblings did. Even so, it had nearly been 2 months since she last visited and called an audience with anyone...She had an inkling in the back of her, as to a potential idea for magic. However it would require calling upon the Goddess of the Moon, and she was unsure whether such a vain and manipulative beauty such as She, would hold an audience with Phae. Phae would give herself a week to think it over, before making a decision. She might be ignored anyways, and have to wait another 2 months after all.

Returning back to Tio's questions about companions, "The God's only grant common companions - although they have been known to develop magical abilities over time. Other companions have been known to simply appear in Helovia, which usually causes some sort of competition..As you are an equine, you would be able to participate if the creature was a Dragon, as they will only bond to horses." She flicked her tail as she spoke. She preferred Stella to a Zephyr, really, and was not disappointed at all with her choice of companion. While Stella was beautiful and agile, she would grow to be a wicked hunter and a ferocious carnivore. Besides, technically as there were no other Secretary Birds in Helovia, she was rarer than a Zephyr would be. Feeling Phae's thoughts, Stella trilled happily in the sooty mares mind, projecting a feeling of love and happiness towards her bonded. Phae returned the emotion, feeling a content smile place itself across her pink muzzle as she walked.

[OOC: xD]

Join the waves in the ocean?
Or let my soul fade away, in the dark?
Cause I've gone astray,
& all my flowers turned to dandelions.

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
Thick as thieves. [Tio/Open] - by Phaedra - 01-08-2013, 11:11 PM
RE: Thick as thieves. [Tio/Open] - by Catillatio - 01-09-2013, 01:43 PM
RE: Thick as thieves. [Tio/Open] - by Phaedra - 01-09-2013, 07:08 PM
RE: Thick as thieves. [Tio/Open] - by Catillatio - 01-09-2013, 08:50 PM
RE: Thick as thieves. [Tio/Open] - by Phaedra - 01-09-2013, 10:31 PM