the Rift

Thick as thieves. [Tio/Open]

Catillatio Posts: 65
Banned atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3 :: 12 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Loon

Actions "Speech" Thought

Tio did not stop walking this time as he answered her questions. Flicking his tail at her, he gave a sudden malicious smile. "Oh, I have an idea. Tell me about your leaders and what they are like. As for the gods, I seem to have three things to choose from for my first request. It's an interesting split-off." He turned his herad to look at her while he walked, a wind picking up his mane and tossing it about while his tail graced the canopy of the tall grass forest surrounding their knees.

"The first choice is power. Assuming the God of Spark answers me, I could request to regain my control over Gravity. This would definitely give me an advantage against the Pegasi living in the... Throat? Was that what you called it? With that, I could force their leader to the ground and beat her into the soil until she cried for nonexistant mercy. My rise to power there would be quick and decisive. Choice number two is companionship. My heart aches for it, surprisingly, and my mind is unbearably empty without my little rat friend speaking to me through thought. A quick rise to power would mean little if I didn't have someone close to me to share it with."

"Choice number three is a bit more conventional, but knowing that this war can not be won alone, I need to gain your favor, and the favor of the mercenaries that you are a part of. As such, I can tell that you, as a pegasi, are growing tired of walking. You were born to take to the sky, and I won't blame you if you say you want to leave me to stretch your wings. I have a solution, though. Since you told me the gods can also grant shape-shifting abilities, how would it be if I asked the God of Earth to give me the power to turn into a Raven, or some other form of bird? We could fly alongside each other, and I could give your companion some company of her own."

The two sooty equines were reaching the end of the meadow now, as Tio could see a mist rising over a line of stunted trees and wondered, almost aloud what that was. The grass was thinning out and becoming coarse and dry, and the ground was turning black. A red haze light the clouds faintly and an unnatural heat wafted towards them from whatever was ahead. "I do believe that I will choose the third request. IN so doing, I do hope to get closer to you in turn, perhaps we will get to know each other so well that... well, things might happen, if you know what I mean." He winked at her and then stopped to raise his head and look ahead, his ears pricked forwards. "What is that?"

501 words
For Phaedra, Played by Aud
OOC: End of Part 1, start again in Helovia's heart? I'll start "Thick as Thieves II" if you want to give one last post to this one to finish it up? :]

Messages In This Thread
Thick as thieves. [Tio/Open] - by Phaedra - 01-08-2013, 11:11 PM
RE: Thick as thieves. [Tio/Open] - by Catillatio - 01-09-2013, 01:43 PM
RE: Thick as thieves. [Tio/Open] - by Phaedra - 01-09-2013, 07:08 PM
RE: Thick as thieves. [Tio/Open] - by Catillatio - 01-09-2013, 08:50 PM
RE: Thick as thieves. [Tio/Open] - by Phaedra - 01-09-2013, 10:31 PM
RE: Thick as thieves. [Tio/Open] - by Catillatio - 01-10-2013, 12:02 AM
RE: Thick as thieves. [Tio/Open] - by Phaedra - 01-10-2013, 02:57 PM
RE: Thick as thieves. [Tio/Open] - by Catillatio - 01-12-2013, 09:54 PM
RE: Thick as thieves. [Tio/Open] - by Phaedra - 01-13-2013, 02:14 PM
RE: Thick as thieves. [Tio/Open] - by Catillatio - 01-13-2013, 09:12 PM
RE: Thick as thieves. [Tio/Open] - by Phaedra - 01-13-2013, 09:40 PM