the Rift

Insult [Ktulu]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia cloven hooves took her swiftly in her sister's wake, ears pinned against her skull and dual colored eyes narrow. Her heart beat fast in her chest, the reality of the insult and demeaning words spoken to her by someone who was supposed to love her was unacceptable. Maybe her sister did not love her? She did not remember. Even when she was talking back and forth with the Earth God, Phi was summarily ignored. Perhaps that was how their relationship had worked in the past, but if she was going to do her best to act the part, she would not be spoken down to by an equal.

Finally, the pale mare stopped, nick and jaw lifted high. She refused to follow anymore. The moon had risen in the sky again, and she felt the presence of another in her mind. A familiar, silver figure landed on a tree nearby, surprised just as she was that they could feel each other's emotions. In a mental prod that was more of a nudge, she could feel him asking if she was okay, and that made her even more confident. The bond between them renewed beautifully, returning a part of her soul that she had not even realized was empty.

With a dragon at her side, she regarded the mare who claimed to be her sister, and she narrowed her gaze again. "I do not remember who we were before, but I will tell you now that your words are unacceptable." Ophelia's words were spoken quietly, in a hissing hush. "Even though I want no part in a band of murderers, I did what I should. I made allies with those who could potentially pay us, and what did you do? Insulted them. You are not going to get any business or any purpose by being rude!" The final word was punched out angrily with a snort.

"Furthermore, we are equals in this, from what Djinn has told me. I will not be spoken down to, my kindness and alliance-forming words voided because you have a poor attitude." The pale figure stood firm, body tight and tense. Crimson fringed tail flashed around her fetlocks, and she continued to hold her ears tightly against her skull. "If you offer no solution, I will leave. You have already shown that you have no need for me or my opinions." Ophelia meant every word.

CARRY YOUR CROSS
And I'll carry mine. Dig your own hole and you'll be fine.

roni

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Insult [Ktulu] - by Ophelia - 01-09-2013, 11:14 AM
RE: Insult [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 01-09-2013, 11:51 AM
RE: Insult [Ktulu] - by Ophelia - 01-09-2013, 10:34 PM
RE: Insult [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 01-12-2013, 12:44 AM
RE: Insult [Ktulu] - by Ophelia - 01-12-2013, 02:51 PM
RE: Insult [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 01-13-2013, 12:17 AM