Insult [Ktulu]

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
[Image: 50a7eed791df8]

KTULU THE CONSTRICTOR

from adversity, heroes are born

Eytan rumbled a greeting to his silver dragon friend as he swooped down and sat next to him. As the dragon rested his head in his fur the bear shifted his body closer to his friend as he watched his bond mate with a mixture of uncertainty and sadness. Never before had any of their meetings gone so astray and been so upsetting to his dark mare. He felt a surge of anger and guilt from his bonded as she listened to the words spoken by her pale sister which caused the young bear to sigh. He tucked his head against Tinek and closed his eyes as he waited for their arguing to end.

"Phi." Ktulu said, her voice a mixture of frustration and remorse as her sister turned and began to walk away. "Will you just shut the hell up with calling yourself useless." The dark sister snapped. "You're useless if you allow yourself to be and you are not. I don't know why you did what you did but as long as we've been together you've always done something for a reason." Even if she didn't agree with it it was true. Even if she didn't want to support whatever the reason was that she thought it fitting to lose her memory it wasn't her choice.

Ktulu trotted swiftly after her sister and pulled in front of her, turning her body so she blocked Ophelia's path."I am sorry, Ophelia." Ktulu said as she looked at her sister. "You do not need to end your mission on my account. If you like I can tell you what you want to know." She offered, pausing before extending her muzzle toward her pale sister.

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Insult [Ktulu] - by Ophelia - 01-09-2013, 11:14 AM
RE: Insult [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 01-09-2013, 11:51 AM
RE: Insult [Ktulu] - by Ophelia - 01-09-2013, 10:34 PM
RE: Insult [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 01-12-2013, 12:44 AM
RE: Insult [Ktulu] - by Ophelia - 01-12-2013, 02:51 PM
RE: Insult [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 01-13-2013, 12:17 AM