the Rift

Insult [Ktulu]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Tinek dug his talons into the ground and stayed close to his bear-friend. He sighed and watched in confusion as his bond-mate's emotion turned to dangerously self-loathing, and he winced. Something was very wrong. Why were the sisters being so argumentative? Why was Ophelia so heart broken, and why did she not remember him? He wished there was a way to better communicate with her, but her language was confusing.

Ophelia bristled at her sister for trying to demand the opposite of what she deserved, and she paused, stiffening her figure and flashing her ears back for a few seconds. Ktulu had obviously let go of why she went to the Sun God, and Phi furrowed her brows, looking at her at disbelief. Where all others had condemn her decision, her sister accepted it, was willing to move on. Her features shifted into confusion and softened a little, and she stared intently into her sibling's crimson eyes. "Do you mean that?" she asked curiously. "Do you mean that I do things for a reason? That in some way, I could possibly be justified in my choices?"

When Ktulu moved in front of her path, Phi's cloven hooves came to a halt, and she sighed softly. She shook her head. "I am not going only because of you, Ktulu," she murmured honestly. "I met a stallion named Djinn, and you should have seen his face when I did not remember. Also, I had this strange dream, and someone in it knew me. Someone named Archibald claimed to know me as well when I woke up, and I am lost, Ktulu. I am lost in my own skin, and wherever I turn, I hurt someone." The emotion dripped from her words like bitter honey.

When Ktulu offered to tell her what she needed to know, Ophelia sighed a little and nodded. "Djinn told me about his meeting with me, and explained more about the Grey. Also, for some reason, I have some oddly placed memories after I met you with the Earth God. Everything is jumbled. I feel that I cannot, even with help, understand anything without regaining what I lost." Ophelia let out a heavy breath. "But I will listen, as we walk to the veins. If you want to take the journey with me, that is."

CARRY YOUR CROSS
And I'll carry mine. Dig your own hole and you'll be fine.

roni

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Insult [Ktulu] - by Ophelia - 01-09-2013, 11:14 AM
RE: Insult [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 01-09-2013, 11:51 AM
RE: Insult [Ktulu] - by Ophelia - 01-09-2013, 10:34 PM
RE: Insult [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 01-12-2013, 12:44 AM
RE: Insult [Ktulu] - by Ophelia - 01-12-2013, 02:51 PM
RE: Insult [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 01-13-2013, 12:17 AM