Insult [Ktulu]

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
[Image: 50a7eed791df8]

KTULU THE CONSTRICTOR

from adversity, heroes are born

"I've never told you anything before that I didn't mean." Ktulu answered her sister. "In all our lives you've only ever done anything with a clear purpose in mind. You've never done anything for nothing, including whatever it is you've gotten yourself into with the Sun God." Sun demon she wanted to say. Hatred bubbled in the dark mare's heart for the deity that took her sister's memories away and left her as little more than a shell of what she had been.

Ears tilted back next as Ophelia explained who else had been hurt because of the decision she had made. It was simply something that her sister would have to deal with, she thought. "So you're going to let other control you?" She snorted then shook her head. "That's so like you, to worry about everyone else's feelings and forget your own." Perhaps that was another reason she had taken it so hard when Phi had decided to give up her memories. They had always done everything together and now that they were grown and out on there own they only had each other to remember the time, however brief it was, that their lives were good.

"I will walk with you and tell you what you want to know, but I will not go to the shrines." She didn't want to see the Sun God out of the knowledge that she would say or do something she would come to regret. Instead she would wait for Ophelia to come back down.

"I'll start with our childhood." She said as she turned to begin walking with her sister. "We are not from here originally. We were born in the Moonlit Tides in Isilme where our parents led the herd. Their names are Paladin the Valiant and Soleil the Virtuous." Ktulu cast a sidelong glance at her twin before continuing on. "We're not just sisters, but twins. I was born first and you came second. You were just as dark as me when we were little. My legs were crooked and I could barely walk, but you took it upon yourself to burden yourself with me. You shouldered my weight and helped me move around and you never seemed upset that you did it. I was and always will be grateful that you were there for me."

Her tail twitched and an ear rotated back when she heard the scurrying of paws across the forest floor. Moments later Eytan raced past them and crashed through a bush. Ktulu shook her head then continued on. "We were still young when you were captured by Nyra. She was a racist and hated our home because father let equines and the pegasus live with us. She hated us because our mother is an equine. The whole herd rallied when she brought you back and used you like a shield. She hid behind you like the coward she was, but eventually gave you back to us. A few days later she invaded with her group of racists. Mother met her on the battlefield and killed her."

Another glance was spared to see how Phi was taking the abundance of information that was being given to her, but still Ktulu pressed on. "They were still fighting when the shades invaded. Undead spirits of fallen warriors and the like. Their bodies were sharp, their steps sounded like rustling leaves. They attacked us. Instead of running to save yourself you shouldered me again and helped me escape. If it were not for you I would be dead." She put it rather bluntly, bus she never had been one to tiptoe around the obvious.

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Insult [Ktulu] - by Ophelia - 01-09-2013, 11:14 AM
RE: Insult [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 01-09-2013, 11:51 AM
RE: Insult [Ktulu] - by Ophelia - 01-09-2013, 10:34 PM
RE: Insult [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 01-12-2013, 12:44 AM
RE: Insult [Ktulu] - by Ophelia - 01-12-2013, 02:51 PM
RE: Insult [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 01-13-2013, 12:17 AM