the Rift

Forest of Tragedy [Panto]

Orinthia Posts: 132
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 17 hands :: 4 years
Orinthia

Orinthia

text text text

I saw a stallion bump into the trees. I was surprised, because I didn't hear him jolting about through the forest, and I don't know how I couldn't have heard him, but he still surprised me, when he just appeared. He gave me a goofy smile, and he seemed so out of place in this forest. I couldn't help to smile at his silliness.

He looked up into my eyes, and I couldn't help to being drawn back to his blue eyes. They were clear blue, like that of a crystal lake. Blue, perfect, orbs. The color of the sky, the color of the sea. He also had a white star, smack, in the middle of his forehead. He had a silky black mane, and tail, and a dark body. He also had a light blue handprint, and blue circles around his eyes. It was a beautiful contrast, and I guess he could blend into this dark forest pretty well, except for those beautiful, vibrant, eyes.

He seemed to be staring at me, and I could barely get myself to stop staring at his beautiful eyes. How magnificent they were. They reminded me of my old river at home. I shook it off, as he introduced himself to me, in a goofy, but courteous manner. He flipped his silky mane out of the way and gave me a smile. "Kind sir, I am Orinthia", I said with utmost respect. I didn't want to anger him in any way. Even though I didn't want to anger him, he didn't strike me as the type to get easily angry.

"You seem very clumsy", I rashly said. I didn't even think about not being aware of his feelings, but he was so funny. I felt a faint blush rising up, as heat reached my cheeks. "And funny", I said. "Would you like to walk with me?" I said pelting him with questions. I needed someone to talk to in this forest. It was just to lonely without conversing here. Besides, it was too eerie to be alone.

The trees swayed a little bit, with a slight breeze coming through. The sound of the woods pecker finally faded out, as silence broke through the whole place. There was nothing else to be heard except slight wind, and Panto and I looking at each other, into each others deep eyes. "So tell me about yourself", I said adding on more to the questions. I really need to control myself. I thought.

occ: Sorry for all these horrible posts. ^>^

"blah blah blah"

Messages In This Thread
Forest of Tragedy [Panto] - by Orinthia - 01-09-2013, 01:25 PM
RE: Forest of Tragedy [Panto] - by Panto - 01-09-2013, 03:07 PM
RE: Forest of Tragedy [Panto] - by Orinthia - 01-10-2013, 08:03 AM
RE: Forest of Tragedy [Panto] - by Panto - 01-10-2013, 12:09 PM
RE: Forest of Tragedy [Panto] - by Orinthia - 01-11-2013, 03:13 PM
RE: Forest of Tragedy [Panto] - by Panto - 01-11-2013, 05:40 PM
RE: Forest of Tragedy [Panto] - by Orinthia - 01-12-2013, 05:12 AM
RE: Forest of Tragedy [Panto] - by Panto - 01-13-2013, 03:20 PM
RE: Forest of Tragedy [Panto] - by Orinthia - 01-25-2013, 09:26 AM