the Rift

Forest of Tragedy [Panto]

Panto Posts: 15
World's Edge Stallion
Stallion :: Equine :: 14.2 :: 3
Daisy

Her kind smile me being clumsy was a nice surprise. Barely any horses back in my old home did. They looked at me with a disgusted look,as if I were some weirdo. But i'm not. I'm just me,Panto. Her and my eyes steady gaze,her jems were striking and I couldn't help but gazing back at her. Her ebony coat was nothing like mine. It was beautiful,smooth and seemed to shimmer in the light. Un like my scruff coat,though I suppose it was different. I probably have more of the scruffy cute look rather then the powerful handsome look. I hope im scruffy cute anyway,rather then just scruffy.

Orinthia. Her name rung like a charm bell in my ears,my grin widening as I dip my head as a bow to her in respect to her. You seem very clumsy. I flick my tail and turn my head to the side slightly in embarrassment before turning back to her. And funny. I muse over the thought? Was I really funny? It was something I have aimed to be but no one has ever said it to me. My eyes somewhat seem to shine bright in the light as my smile turns to one with more glee."Yes miss,"I laugh slightly. "I suppose I am a bit clumsy aren't I? Funny though? Nahh,I am not to sure about that Orinthia." I consider myself modest. I hope I am funny though. It is a good skill to have.

As she offers for me to with her my min instantly says yes. One reason is I am lonely and,also,she is a like able character. A friend. Unless of course she shows me another side of her,but I doubt it. I nod,forcing my ears forward as far as they could go to show my appreciation of her asking me to go on a walk with her. "I would love to Orinthia,if you don't mind my company?" I grin,guessing she wouldn't of asked if she didn't want me.

So tell me about yourself. I am glad she was the one to ask but also a reluctant to answer. What will she think when she knows the background I come from,only to be a clumsy,small pony? The gaze between us was still being held and I feel something almost grasping my heart lighting but I push the feeling aside,it is probably nothing. "Well,although born with the blue 'leader' markings that run though my family and come into one foal,me.If I were thought worthy of leader in time I would be leading the herd and would have a foal of my own with the markings,to become the next leader." I am not upset by not becoming the leader. I didn't want to so it isn't a bother to me and so my tone is as light and happy as it had been before. "But not I apparently wasn't worthy. The other stallions made a mockery out of me in front of the horse I loved and so she left,and so and I here." I stand grinning,holding the gaze that we share. Sami was in the past now and I have moved on,in a short time it seems s now I have learnt,if she loved me she would have stuck by my side."And yourself?"

[Sorry this is terrible teehee]

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
Forest of Tragedy [Panto] - by Orinthia - 01-09-2013, 01:25 PM
RE: Forest of Tragedy [Panto] - by Panto - 01-09-2013, 03:07 PM
RE: Forest of Tragedy [Panto] - by Orinthia - 01-10-2013, 08:03 AM
RE: Forest of Tragedy [Panto] - by Panto - 01-10-2013, 12:09 PM
RE: Forest of Tragedy [Panto] - by Orinthia - 01-11-2013, 03:13 PM
RE: Forest of Tragedy [Panto] - by Panto - 01-11-2013, 05:40 PM
RE: Forest of Tragedy [Panto] - by Orinthia - 01-12-2013, 05:12 AM
RE: Forest of Tragedy [Panto] - by Panto - 01-13-2013, 03:20 PM