the Rift

Way up high or down low [Torasin]

Aisha Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I failed once but I won't fail again. I shell be wiser this time,I know I can't kill this bird on my own. I am no way near as fast as it,a Unicorn trying to kill the fastest bird in the world? It would not happen with out some kind of help. I shiver slightly as I see the light being stolen by darkness. The trees hang over my gloomy body with there own gloomy shapes,there vicious pines ready to jab me when ever they get the chance as I move silently though the dark. My ears flick back and forth,listening to the sound of night creatures; those who do not choose to come out in day but instead take to the streets of the forest in darkness.

I halt,looking round with a cautious look in my eye though I nicker slightly making my presence know to those who can be bothered to listen. Maybe if I wait long enough then someone will come,maybe someone with the ability to help me in my quest. So I do wait. The only movement I make is a quick flick of my tail or shifting the weight of my ebony legs. I wonder if I am maybe in the wrong spot for others to pass by. I shell wait a few minuets longer and then I shell leave if no creature of interest comes.

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
Way up high or down low [Torasin] - by Aisha - 01-09-2013, 01:29 PM
RE: Way up high or down low [Torasin] - by Aisha - 01-10-2013, 02:19 PM
RE: Way up high or down low [Torasin] - by Aisha - 01-15-2013, 04:12 PM
RE: Way up high or down low [Torasin] - by Aisha - 01-20-2013, 12:45 PM