the Rift

Way up high or down low [Torasin]

Aisha Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I throw back my head,listening to his words in glee. It would be an honour to help our ally once again. The vision of my first attempt,which fail,flew back into my mind. The last moment,when I was on my knees,looking up to see the bird flying of,clutching its prey between its talons. Annoyance surges though me again. I hated failing.

besides, Kiba could use the exercise.I look up to the little squawking dragon,he was obviously offended by what Torasin had said but you had to admit,it was funny in such away. Well,not to Kiba probably. Smiling up at the dragon I then return my grateful gaze back to Torasin. When I get the magic he is one of the first I shall thank and will make sure he knows that I will happily help him with anything. "Thank you so much Torasin." I look up grinning. "And you Kiba." I start to turn my body in the direction I had come,then twist my neck round,my ears forward and grinning. "You coming boys?" I am so eager to ist the moon goddess with the wings of our prey I can barley contain myself. I just can't wait to get going.

[Worst.Post.Of.My.Life.:p Do you want me to move this to the Throat??:) ]

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
Way up high or down low [Torasin] - by Aisha - 01-09-2013, 01:29 PM
RE: Way up high or down low [Torasin] - by Aisha - 01-10-2013, 02:19 PM
RE: Way up high or down low [Torasin] - by Aisha - 01-15-2013, 04:12 PM
RE: Way up high or down low [Torasin] - by Aisha - 01-20-2013, 12:45 PM