the Rift

Intoxicating; questing, open

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

d'Artagnan listened to his son's questions, he always did become more inquisitive when his mother was mentioned. Any other father may feel sorry for their son, having a God as a mother who he would rarely see for the rest of his life. Yet d'Artagnan didn't burden Mesec with his sympathy, if the child was to be strong in mind as well as body then he will have to understand life's hardships. Understand that his mother wasn't all she claimed to be, more she was a traitor, but the Nightshade ultimately knew she would always be a big part of his life. You could never take away a son's love his mother, no matter how bad she became, God or mortal. It was d'Artagnan's duty to raise Mesec the best he could, the child didn't seem as vicious as Aviya but he shaped like a fitting Leader. His mind still young but seemingly full of clarity. Not one of his genes.

"I need a power that only she can grant me, something that will stop my enemies in their path. Literally." His voice became dark, in truth he could of gone to see the Lord Earth, but d'Artagnan wanted to see her. To let her know that he was confused and hurt, to see if she would explain further. Apparently her lips were sealed even from him. The shade was about to answer Mesec's other question on the vine when the colourful smell he was looking for entered nostrils. d'Artagnan trotted forwards and spotted the vine with a sharp noise of glee. Finally the last part of his quest had been found! He breathed as little as he could, knowing he could heal himself later if the plant proved to be toxic, and carefully carved it from the ground. The milky white flower secured in his maw and placing the vine on his horns. Quest completed. The shade turned to Mesec with his trophys "I'm not entirely sure on what it does, son, but try not to inhale too much of it's scent."

He shrugged off the demi-god's apologies and instead informed his Son of a new addition to their family. Unless Nao was keeping secrets he was pretty sure Mesec hadn't seen her yet, he wondered briefly how the child felt about his siblings. He knew Aviya would give him endless torment, she was too much like him to overlook his feathered appendages. Nao was still young and her personality a little more sketchy than her wild, older sisters. Only time would tell. "You have another younger sister, Nao is her name and I'm sure she would very much like to meet her older brother one day. Although due to a disease it is best she only comes out at night. She has quite the curious personality, like yourself" he commented rather blandly at the end. Chuckling as he remembered the fillies encounter with General Deimos, there wasn't a touch of fright on that little innocent face. She seemed like just the type of filly to go carelessly wandering into danger.

With that d'Artagnan turned and looked towards the Veins, wandering what his next encounter with the Queen of Darkness would be like. He turned thoughtfully to Mesec, maybe she'd talk more if he was there too. "I'm going to return these to your mother, if you want to come along?" He wondered how long it was since his son had seen his mother. It must have been a while.

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Intoxicating; questing, open - by d'Artagnan - 01-09-2013, 06:10 PM
RE: Intoxicating; random event, open - by Mesec - 01-27-2013, 10:09 AM
RE: Intoxicating; random event, open - by Mesec - 01-31-2013, 07:00 PM
RE: Intoxicating; questing, open - by d'Artagnan - 02-02-2013, 09:08 AM