the Rift

|reach| [earth god]

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the EARTH

Although the God of the Earth and his siblings had abandoned their shrines, the earthen-God missed his times with the mortals. He was saddened that so many followers ceased visiting, without the promise of magic to entice them. Perhaps the God of Time had been right, and the mortals had become too corrupted - too drunk on power.

Willow’s voice had reached the God’s mind through slow and subtle vibrations in the rock, calling him out of the ground upon which she kneels.The terrain behind Willow rumbles with an earthy musicality, as the blackened rocked parts way to make room for the massive bulk of the God. It wasn’t so much that he was coming out of the rocky precipice, more so that he was coming through it. Bits of shale falls from his red-tipped wings, as the rocks parted and the God of the Earth emerges from the hallowed ground. Warm emerald eyes gaze at the young Lignea who bows to a shrine now covered with blackened vines and crisp blue flowers. With a fatherly smile of adoration, the God sighs softly.

“You need not bow to me Willow. I come here gladly. I know this inlet is not to easy for one such as you to reach.” His voice is rich and comprised of a hum resonant of the earth itself. He recalls their first meeting - in the pool within the Windtossed Foothills, and smiles fondly. In Willow’s mind, the God can see the stirrings of the magic that she wishes to posses, which causes an approving smile to cross the God’s chiseled maw. “What council can I provide, child?” He asks softly, tilting his horned head. With a patience reminiscent of the mountains, the God pauses to hear what Willow has to say.

CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
|reach| [earth god] - by Willow - 01-09-2013, 06:41 PM
RE: |reach| [earth god] - by Random Event - 01-09-2013, 08:11 PM
RE: |reach| [earth god] - by God of the Earth - 02-16-2013, 02:40 PM
RE: |reach| [earth god] - by Willow - 02-19-2013, 08:55 PM
RE: |reach| [earth god] - by God of the Earth - 02-20-2013, 12:26 AM