the Rift

Greed [Any god]

God of the Sun Posts: 198
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the SUN

Burn the whole world down

"You are quite right, whelp." The god spoke again, distastefully this time. "You deserve nothing. You are absolutely unworthy of any of my power and yet you still seek it." It was rare that any mortal made the god smile, but Djinn's proclamation that he would do anything made the god smile. "Anything?" It was a pity that he was so desperate for power that he would do anything for it.

The Sun God chuckled as Djinn then began to list off suggestions of what he could possibly do to earn his magic. "What would I do with a skeleton or flowers, foolish boy?" He demanded. "Oh, but I have an idea. If this power is so important to you perhaps I should take away your ability to breed." He laughed again and flicked his tail, which erupted in flames as it slashed through the air.

"What you're going to do." The God pressed on. "Is find four individuals that possess light power and you will experience the extent of their power. The pain that it inflicts. If you don't then you will never experience the glory of my power." His gaze was then leveled on Djinn, daring the stallion to argue with him or suggest something else.

CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
Greed [Any god] - by Djinn - 01-09-2013, 08:35 PM
RE: Greed [Any god] - by God of the Sun - 01-09-2013, 09:06 PM
RE: Greed [Any god] - by Djinn - 01-10-2013, 01:41 AM
RE: Greed [Any god] - by God of the Sun - 01-10-2013, 02:12 PM
RE: Greed [Any god] - by Lace - 01-10-2013, 10:28 PM