the Rift

Chapter 1: The Pompous Young Stallion

Atlas Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
As the sun rose on a new day and with its rays came the warmth the night had so neglected. The dark stallion shook the sleep from his eyes as he moved from the shadowed copse of woods he had sheltered the night in. The young stallion watched the horizon for a moment, breathing deep. All the various scents gathering in his nostrils as his brain worked to identify them as best he could. There were equine, as well as unicorn and pegasus. Atlas snorted harshly to eliminate the later from his senses. Vile creatures they all were.

Turning his chiseled features away from scent he moved away from the copse of trees and directly toward lands he knew to be inhabited by scent alone. The respectful thing to do would have been to wait patiently, or announce one’s presence but Atlas had no intention of either. He wasn’t the patient type. There was no way he was ever going back the way he came, so there was no point in stopping. Helovia was stuck with him now.

OOC: I left this short because I thought maybe shorter posts might move faster. Sorry my entrance post is crappy still working him out.

Messages In This Thread
Chapter 1: The Pompous Young Stallion - by Atlas - 06-01-2012, 09:33 PM
RE: Chapter 1: The Pompous Young Stallion - by Atlas - 06-02-2012, 09:15 PM
RE: Chapter 1: The Pompous Young Stallion - by Atlas - 06-05-2012, 11:35 AM