the Rift

something wicked this way comes [sneak class mission]

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

F A E L E N E
something dark to a cold heart

Thank you two. <3 Unless anyone wants to join the sneak class it will probably be us three.

The clip of hoof beats announced Crowley's soon-to-be arrival. She could tell by the pattern he was answering swiftly, and it pleased her not to wait. Usually she was patient, but today wouldn't be the day for her to stand by and continue to accomplish nothing. She was sure her fellows would feel the same. Ears bent in different directions she could at least feel relief, and relaxing from being home. It was not too hot nor cold, but just right. Though she had worn her armor for so long, getting use to the weight,feeling, and movement she had removed, and hidden it away in a safe place. She planned to put it on in practice of her magic once she finished her quest. Another goal to her endless list, and she shifts her hind pillars to see the dark striped stallion. He had nothing that spoke loudly in his body language, he seemed to be taking quiet notes. She knew he could curse things, was a bit older than herself, but that was all. Today it was part of the plans of change, and she lifted her nose in greeting, her thick locks drifting away from her eyes. It's strange to her to be offered respect, only a place higher, but what lady didn't like a nice gesture? It made a good first impression (as this was a clean slate to her), and she would make a mental note of the act. "Aye, it does." she answered, letting a hint of a grin hang on her muzzle.

The second to arrive Faelene had not met directly, but knew his name, his lean golden frame that was likely quick and deadly. His horn was as interesting as Crowley's two. She held in her faint silver eyes, and she found herself wanting a glimpse into the future of accomplishments. The hunger did not cross her face, she tipped her nose in return to his bow. Curious, and quite sure what a cunning, wicked team they would make. "Shuler, Crowley it's my pleasure, and thanks for answering so quickly. I'll cut to the chase. I bet you are just as eager as I am to do something and there is plenty to be done. I'm sure I don't need to explain our jobs, but I'll start where we are lacking."

"There have been lots of changes in Helovia. Leaders, herds, groups, and I have not been able to collect most recent information. I would like the two of you to collect information on the Foothills. Basic stuff. Leaders, strengths, weakness, any upsets. I'm starting to believe if we want to conquer our enemies it will be easier if they are not bound together. Any questions? Or useful information you may have already?"

[Image: faeleneicon.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: something wicked this way comes [sneak class mission] - by Faelene - 01-15-2013, 12:11 AM