the Rift

He approaches... (New)

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me"
-- Patrick Rothfuss

d'Artagnan watched the mists roll in and found himself caught in a memory. The sharp cliff, a dreary wood and a thick depressing fog. A white horse covered in spots and a wave of loyalty, the laughter and the malice. The land that christened him a Nightshade; now in the hands of ignorant unbelievers. It left a bitterness and a shame, for he was not there and he had let his guard down. The memory spiralled out of control and d'Artagnan let it go before he got too mad to be of use to anyone. The whole point of visiting the Threshold would be out the door if he didn't control himself.

The Nightshade picked up his pace and delved deeper into the woodland, ears alert and active with eyes scouring ahead. He turned another corner and found a strange, horned stallion staring at him. d'Artagnan stood for a moment and regathered himself before staring the stud back with his dual coloured eyes, idly wondering how he got to have such strange markings. Not that he could talk. Tattooed with moons as he was.

Stopping a little before the icy eyed fellow, he gave a cautious proffer of his head in greeting. "Do you have a reason for being here, brother? Or have you no sense of direction?" he addressed with a humour in his gruff tones. Insinuating in his latter question that he may be lost. d'Artagnan didn't much like greetings and preferred to get straight to it. Always impatient and always demanding.

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
He approaches... (New) - by Farenjer - 01-11-2013, 01:35 PM
RE: He approaches... (New) - by d'Artagnan - 01-11-2013, 04:33 PM
RE: He approaches... (New) - by Farenjer - 01-12-2013, 07:08 AM
RE: He approaches... (New) - by d'Artagnan - 01-22-2013, 12:19 PM
RE: He approaches... (New) - by Farenjer - 01-24-2013, 05:22 PM
RE: He approaches... (New) - by d'Artagnan - 01-28-2013, 03:14 PM
RE: He approaches... (New) - by Farenjer - 01-30-2013, 01:57 PM