the Rift

New Lands (Open)

Arrane Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I scoured the new place with my eyes. How beautiful and peaceful it was here. I love the new place so much. I felt like never leaving. Of course, it was the woods, that I wasn't accustomed to, but nerveless, it was still beautiful. I flicked my reddish tail and kept on walking.

The sunlight was filtering through the branches and onto my back. It felt warm, and welcoming. I smiled as I watched a fox carry her tiny pups with her. Her mate wasn't far behind correcting a stray pup. I loved how they stuck together. I even paused a moment to watch them continue with what they were doing. They finally kept on trudging along, and disappeared back into the forest where they came from. I felt a spark of loneliness strike at my heard.

How I wished to have my dear sisters with me, Leila and Willow. I remembered Leila's voice in my ears.

(Flashback)

'Please don't go Arrane!' She looked at me with pleading eyes. Willow walked up beside her and had the same look. 'Please' she whispered in her normal, soft voice. 'I'm sorry, but it is for my own good. I have to go', I said. I felt horrible at the time for leaving them. 'Then let us come with you!' Leila desperately exclaimed. 'No. I believe this is something I have to do on my own'. No matter how much she insisted, I wasn't going to let them come. It was too dangerous.

~

I was sad, and feeling guilty for my family, but I knew eventually I had to return to pay them a visit. I kept on trudging through, trying to see what I could find in this beautiful place.

Messages In This Thread
New Lands (Open) - by Arrane - 01-11-2013, 03:33 PM
RE: New Lands (Open) - by Angora - 01-16-2013, 07:54 PM
RE: New Lands (Open) - by Arrane - 01-25-2013, 05:31 AM
RE: New Lands (Open) - by Angora - 01-26-2013, 08:10 PM
RE: New Lands (Open) - by Arrane - 01-27-2013, 08:12 AM
RE: New Lands (Open) - by Angora - 02-02-2013, 08:30 AM
RE: New Lands (Open) - by Arrane - 02-02-2013, 12:04 PM
RE: New Lands (Open) - by Angora - 02-10-2013, 09:02 PM
RE: New Lands (Open) - by Arrane - 02-12-2013, 12:24 AM