the Rift

New Lands (Open)

Arrane Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I must've sounded awkward when I tried flirting with her. She seemed to be the deceiving type, but I think I was falling for her. She was such an irresistible beauty, and I couldn't stop marveling at her feminine form. She stared me in the eyes, and I hope she marveled at their bright blue. I straightened myself up to impress her, but I didn't try so hard. I wasn't desperate, and I could tell this lass was the type of 'play hard to get'.

I felt quite offended when she thought a white warrior couldn't fight in a battle. Color didn't matter. I was still a great fighter. So I thought. Maybe she was right, and there were bigger and stronger males, but I knew I could take them on. "I could fight them out, but you're right that my muscles need a little bit of training", I said showing off. I couldn't stop staring at her, it must have seemed as if I was drooling at her intricate form. What a beauty.

"Well, we haven't properly met. Where are my manners?" I said and continued. "I am Arrane, and you must be~", I said cutting off my sentence, staring into her chocolate orbs, and awaiting her reply. I softly flicked my tail at invading flies, and put on my handsome mask. Even though I wasn't all that, I could still act as if I still had happiness. My thoughts trailed back to my dear sisters, and now, I was seriously regretting not bringing them on my journey with me. I wondered if I would ever see them again.

Messages In This Thread
New Lands (Open) - by Arrane - 01-11-2013, 03:33 PM
RE: New Lands (Open) - by Angora - 01-16-2013, 07:54 PM
RE: New Lands (Open) - by Arrane - 01-25-2013, 05:31 AM
RE: New Lands (Open) - by Angora - 01-26-2013, 08:10 PM
RE: New Lands (Open) - by Arrane - 01-27-2013, 08:12 AM
RE: New Lands (Open) - by Angora - 02-02-2013, 08:30 AM
RE: New Lands (Open) - by Arrane - 02-02-2013, 12:04 PM
RE: New Lands (Open) - by Angora - 02-10-2013, 09:02 PM
RE: New Lands (Open) - by Arrane - 02-12-2013, 12:24 AM