the Rift

New Lands (Open)

Angora Posts: 71
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15hh :: Died at 6yo Buff: NOVICE
Vallie
She sneered as he said he loved her. What pointless words? What even was love? Haha, she sure didn't know. She didn't know who she loved or what love even was. "Baby, I don't feel what you feel. I have never felt love." Magic could almost be felt in the air, but he wouldn't sense there was magic. Only the sender, or Angora, would. She cocked another flirty smile. Arrane succeeded and that was very good. Very good indeed.

She lulled away from him. Two steps at first. She taunted him towards her. She knew how to act. "I most go, Beautiful." She left the magic on him, but she knew it would wear off soon. She turned and just walked away. After a few strides she stopped and looked back at the white pearl. Ebony lips lipped the word goodbye. She staggered off into the woods. Disappearing. She felt no guilt on this one. None. Emotionless blank.

OOC: So Arrane's magic is gone after this thread, and he goes back to his normal emotions and such. Also, he doesn't know she used magic because he has never had magic before, but if she tried using it on him again he would feel something familiar, but we wont have to worry about that now. You can also throw one last post out to make sure you feel this is closed.

And sorry about this crappy crap post... :3

Messages In This Thread
New Lands (Open) - by Arrane - 01-11-2013, 03:33 PM
RE: New Lands (Open) - by Angora - 01-16-2013, 07:54 PM
RE: New Lands (Open) - by Arrane - 01-25-2013, 05:31 AM
RE: New Lands (Open) - by Angora - 01-26-2013, 08:10 PM
RE: New Lands (Open) - by Arrane - 01-27-2013, 08:12 AM
RE: New Lands (Open) - by Angora - 02-02-2013, 08:30 AM
RE: New Lands (Open) - by Arrane - 02-02-2013, 12:04 PM
RE: New Lands (Open) - by Angora - 02-10-2013, 09:02 PM
RE: New Lands (Open) - by Arrane - 02-12-2013, 12:24 AM