the Rift

Foreign Lands (Open/New)

Faelon Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I was walking through these strange, foreign woods. I have never witnessed such a place. Unlike my old home, these woods had beautiful sunlight filtering through the tree's branches. In my old home, the woods were so dense, besides the beautiful, grassy clearings that were filled up with flowers, or the occasional stream flowing peacefully in the middle of the forest. At least this place was a forest, and not the desert. I shook at the thought of having to be in such a hot place.

I nervously looked around just in case there was another equine that might cause harm to me. I flicked my tail in anticipation, and kept on walking forward. I tried not to be loud, so I walked nearly silent, like a wolf stalking through the woods.

Some tree branches got into my way, and I moved them with my golden horn. I was like a white spot on black paper. My bright, white, color would give me away in a darker forest such as this one. I could not explain such a feeling of happiness when I saw the little bugs about, flying through out the forest, and when I saw violet and white flowers loitering the ground. I bent my head down for a second to eat up some of the new, fuzzy grass that was growing. I munched for a second, until I picked my head up to see a vixen prowling through with her mate.

I lifted head completely up and kept on walking, observing all the natural beauty around me. I saw some deer prancing around, and two bucks fighting. I thought about the days where I served as a knight. Butting heads with the other male unicorns, and sometimes chipping off pieces of their horns. I was so glad to not be fighting anymore. Yes, I was a formidable force, but I would much rather watch the scenery of life play before me, than be fighting like a brutish male unicorn. I sighed, and smiled at the sky. I then heard something behind me, and I turned my head to see who was behind me.

Messages In This Thread
Foreign Lands (Open/New) - by Faelon - 01-11-2013, 03:36 PM
RE: Foreign Lands (Open/New) - by Zamoro - 01-12-2013, 11:06 AM
RE: Foreign Lands (Open/New) - by Faelon - 01-12-2013, 11:47 AM