the Rift

Foreign Lands (Open/New)

Faelon Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I looked at the elegant, male stallion that walked in on me. My nerves were racing, and I was afraid of facing him, but his tone kept me in line. He seemed to be chivalrous, and not the type to engage in battles unless necessary. "Well hello there", I said my voice all shy and nervous. I had to stop that. I shook off my nerves, and put on a braver voice. "I am Faelon", I spoke to him. I wanted to avoid all fights, so I just chilled out, instead of running away or instantly submitting to him.

"I believe you were watching the bucks fight too, eh?" I questioned him in a kind tone. "I enjoy watching the nature around here", I said in a small voice, trying to make conversation and see if he would talk. I was so shy, and awkward around other horses. "You know, you're the first equine I've met", I babbled some more. I didn't know what I was doing, but I had to talk, or else I would just be seen as anti-social. "And your name is?" I questioned him, offering him a smile, and looking him in his brown eyes.

As I waited for him to respond, my gaze slightly wandered off again, observing everything in nature. The birds kept on flitting about, chirping, and the bucks, though they've run away, I could still hear their braying calls for a potential mate, or spar with another. I looked at the lilac flowers littering the ground around our hooves and I wished to just look at them all day. I was quite peaceful when not disturbed.

Messages In This Thread
Foreign Lands (Open/New) - by Faelon - 01-11-2013, 03:36 PM
RE: Foreign Lands (Open/New) - by Zamoro - 01-12-2013, 11:06 AM
RE: Foreign Lands (Open/New) - by Faelon - 01-12-2013, 11:47 AM