the Rift

thrones and allies, jackal

Cormac Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

"Life’s pretty good, and why wouldn’t it be? I’m a pirate, after all."

The bronzed dragon is a fickle little beast, and then there is flame dancing on the water, brilliant red and gold flame that burns and chars even as he submerges, coming up several feet away, emerging just as Jackal orders the copper dragon away. For one long, startlingly beautiful moment, the night was lit on fire. The stars danced on the ocean black and glittered brightly, flared and flickered hungrily.

He is not a pretty sight to see, the stallion with a thousand scars, skin still bubbling grotesquely on a long stretch of his left neck, yet he shows no sign of pain where the hot flame hit him. Charred skin glistens with drops of water, the skin around the burn hot, painful- but he cannot feel pain. Amber eyes are just as hard as silver when they meet, and he does not break contact, not for a long moment as the stallion comes closer, sand whispering under hooves.

"You make enemies where you walk, King of Thieves. It is the price of being a leader and I hope you learn how to control your temper better." Cormac says calmly, ears flicking forward in mild interest, as if observing a bug scurrying underneath his foot. But the condescending tone is gone, the little prince should be pleased to note. "All I say is good luck." With a flick of his tail he vanishes, the only sign of him remaining the ripples on the surface of the ocean vast, and hopefully the stallion will realize he has not made a friend.

Back to the deep where the sharks roam and the fish fly.

-- Cormac

Messages In This Thread
thrones and allies, jackal - by Cormac - 01-11-2013, 05:48 PM
RE: thrones and allies, jackal - by Jackal2 - 01-12-2013, 07:21 AM
RE: thrones and allies, jackal - by Cormac - 01-12-2013, 11:04 AM
RE: thrones and allies, jackal - by Jackal2 - 01-12-2013, 05:20 PM
RE: thrones and allies, jackal - by Cormac - 01-12-2013, 05:43 PM
RE: thrones and allies, jackal - by Cormac - 01-19-2013, 10:53 PM