the Rift

We All Bleed Red | Panto, Acceptance

Panto Posts: 15
World's Edge Stallion
Stallion :: Equine :: 14.2 :: 3
Daisy

I follow the golden Pegasus to a different world,so different and on the walk here,I have had time to get my head cleared. For a start,I know I am never going back to my previous home. Nor back to Sami. She obviously didn't love me if she left me so quickly. Every time I think of her the twang of pain gets less,and less. It's reliving in a way. I know that I don't hold on to things from the past for ages. I know when something is gone. I never had her really. She was never mine. A stop,looking at the fog that has started to become noticeably thicker. I carry on though,following the lead of Kaj for he is the only one I can trust now.My coat was drying of now,and most of the mud gone, except from round my lower legs but that was going slowly.

Kaj stops,so do I,just a stride behind him,waiting to see what he will say,or do. I feel I have returned to myself now. Not in mourn of Sami. She was never mine,never. The small twang of pain hurts less. She was only using me. Kaj lets out a long note as I stick my head forward curiously,wondering what he is doing. A black figure,blacker then the night, appears,my eyes fixed to her. So like Sami. No don't think of her like that. So I don't. Welcome to the World's Edge. I smile. The worlds edge. It sounded so powerful,so great,so holy. I am Mirage. I gaze upon her black body as a golden dragon floats down from above onto Mirage's back,a curious look in its eye.

I bow my scruffy bay head slightly,taking a tiny step forward. "I am Panto." I lift my head up, grinning slightly, forgetting about Sami. This was my new start. Memories of her were not going to destroy it. "Thank you. I was wondering if you would accept me in your herd?" I bring myself up to the heights I could,although it was a perfetic height really,and I try to make myself look as strong as I can.

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
We All Bleed Red | Panto, Acceptance - by Kaj - 01-11-2013, 05:49 PM
RE: We All Bleed Red | Panto, Acceptance - by Panto - 01-13-2013, 01:16 PM
RE: We All Bleed Red | Panto, Acceptance - by Kaj - 01-14-2013, 10:48 PM
RE: We All Bleed Red | Panto, Acceptance - by Kaj - 01-17-2013, 11:54 PM