the Rift

We All Bleed Red | Panto, Acceptance

Mirage the DragonHeart Posts: 414
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3 :: Eighteen HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Akaith :: Royal Golden Dragon :: Fire Breath Whit
larfsalot.deviantart.com

Looking between the stallions, she is pleased, and actually shows it by allowing her smile to soften, to reach her eyes, to permeate across the entirety of her expression. Perhaps it was the bemused way in which the stallions looked at her bonded, perhaps it was the way in which her bonded so artfully ignored the newcomers, aside from her previous observations, or perhaps it was simply the way of the little shadow mare, to find amusement and laughter in almost any situation. Whatever the case may be, she curved her lips to the stallions, nodding her tiara to herself, in approval, again. She would have to have deeper discussions with these steeds, at a later date, for the duties of a Leader were neverending, and she was pushing her time to ensure the security and happiness of her whole herd for the day if she lingered here much longer.

"Show your gratitude by continuing to serve the lands well, my kin." The mare spoke warmly, voice coated with honey and accented with kindness. There was a smile curving her words too, and then a small, musical laugh resonated from her maw like angel's harps being strum by the expert hands of the almighty Moon Goddess herself. Playfully she trotted away from them a few strides, tossing her elegant tiara, dancing lightly upon her slender limbs. Akaith warbled from above, before swooping in play with her bonded, grabbing at the dark, silky mane of the WeyrLeader before disappearing again. "I must take my leave for now, as my duties require me elsewhere, but know this; you are part of the World's Edge now, and we are family."

Leaning back on her haunches, the mare draped her illusionary cloak across her, before dancing away from the stallions and being swallowed up by the shadows of the forest. Above her, parading as a glimmer of sunlight amidst the canopy, flew Akaith, giving the only hint as to where the little shadow had gone.

[ ooc || Sorry for short and for exiting the thread, but I need to wrap up more of Mirage's threads and this one seemed pretty well finished <3 If either of you ever want to RP with her, just set up a board and shoot me a PM, and I'll get there ^_^ ]

Messages In This Thread
We All Bleed Red | Panto, Acceptance - by Kaj - 01-11-2013, 05:49 PM
RE: We All Bleed Red | Panto, Acceptance - by Kaj - 01-14-2013, 10:48 PM
RE: We All Bleed Red | Panto, Acceptance - by Kaj - 01-17-2013, 11:54 PM
RE: We All Bleed Red | Panto, Acceptance - by Mirage - 01-25-2013, 03:19 AM