the Rift

Observation of Life and Death (Open!)

Romani Posts: 205
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: 9 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Kasai :: White Tiger :: Wind Whip Sparrow

Romani

It wasn’t long before Romani received the answer she had been waiting for, and hoping to hear. With a slight tilt of her head, ears swiveling forward to face the ivory mare, she listened in polite silence.

’I suppose the same reason every other equine is visiting. That is to find a place to belong to, but more to find a calling where I can be a benefit to something higher than myself.’ It was admirable desire, the palomino surmised, a small smile twitching her dark lips upwards. Was it not instinct in a horse to find somewhere to belong? To join others like themselves and thrive in a herd? Pausing in such thoughts, Romani chuckled softly to herself. It hadn’t been long ago that the thought of a herd, or joining one, was on the back-burner of her mind. As a wanderer, the mare had no use for herds… She had only ventured to where her heart and told her to go. It had led her to Helovia, where she had settled down… Perhaps that same, adventuring yearning is what had brought Whimsical to the lands?

“Whimsical,” the mare said softly, azure eyes twinkling with joy, “If you’re searching for a home, for somewhere to belong and find reason and satisfaction, allow me to extend an invitation to you to join my homeland, the Foothills. It’s a beautiful place; a mountainous region with plentiful to eat and drink, and space to run and stretch your legs… There are also a vast amount of ranks within our herd that may interest you, and perhaps there you’ll find the drive you so desperately seek?” As she spoke, Romani was once again wondering just why she had chosen the path of the Warrior instead of the Diplomat… Her words were good weapons on their own, but if she could bodily protect her body from harm, than she would do so in a heartbeat.

“Or, if you should so choose not to come home with me, I would be more than happy to lead you on to another herd? There’s other herdlands here in Helovia; the Dragon’s Throat, the World’s Edge, and the Aurora Basin, but… I fear you won’t be allowed in their home without scorn, for some of their ranks are made up of the most brutal, racist Unicorns you’d ever have met, who don’t take lightly to those without horns upon their heads.” A strange note of distaste entered the palomino’s voice as she spoke of the Unicorns that resided in the Basin, but it was short lived. With a shake of her head, cumbersome mane flopping rather gracelessly onto the opposite side of her neck, she waited for Whimsical to decide what she wanted to do, that same welcoming smile on her dark lips.

[OOC: Okay, I posted… Once again, I’m so, so sorry that I forgot about this thread. D: <3 <3]

The true Soldier fights not because
He hates what is in front of him,
But because he loves what is behind him.

colourize-stock | arctic-stock | imi art

Messages In This Thread
Observation of Life and Death (Open!) - by Whimsical - 01-11-2013, 08:55 PM
RE: Observation of Life and Death (Open!) - by Whimsical - 01-12-2013, 03:15 AM
RE: Observation of Life and Death (Open!) - by Whimsical - 01-15-2013, 01:52 PM
RE: Observation of Life and Death (Open!) - by Romani - 01-25-2013, 08:51 AM