the Rift

A new abode [joining]

Viserys Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

VISERYS

merely this and nothing more.

The pale ghost snorted. They didn’t know a damn thing about him, yet here they were, acting so coy. If it hadn’t gotten him into immense trouble, he would’ve spat in their faces and turned on his heels. His stay in the Foothill’s may be shorter than he had anticipated indeed. A wench steps out of the shadows and Vis only just restrains himself in rolling his eyes. Great, let’s get another female in here. I’m sure she will contribute with a load of shit, like the rest of them, Viserys thought, and as she walked closer to him, his lobes lay flat against the back of his nape, tail swishing violently. He did not care for her goddamn inspection; he’d just about had it with their pitiful charade. His eyes were cold when he looked to this new bitch, more questions being flung at him. "What can I say? I’m a sentimental creature, you can’t possibly hold that against me," He spoke calmly, pausing to collect himself. "As for this Mirage, strong may be, but a stranger nonetheless. Where I come from, you don’t just throw your family into the claws of strangers," he said smoothly, blank of face, the impenetrable mask of blankness back in its place on his handsome features.

He understood that she was out to vex him, so he shrugged his shoulder at her next vile string of disgusting words. "She didn’t see anything," he merely said, not caring to comment on her other foolish comments. If he should indeed have left any hypothetical offspring behind, he wouldn’t have been the first. Obviously, this wench knew nothing of the male nature, and he pitied her stupidity. He would call her Tart, for that she was, in his eyes. Viserys completely disregarded anything else she had to say; instead he just looked at her with those eyes, a green fire burning within their violet depths. Why even bother? A Tart isn’t worth the time and effort. Dick and Deuce continued to wade all over the place, and Vis was growing quite weary of their dumbness. "Those words were not the ones spoken, those were words invented by your sister to create intrigue. I must applaud her; she certainly made quite a stir. I requested that Daenerys follow me here, and because of the late hour, it seemed only reasonable that she waited till the morrow to take her leave, instead of scrambling through the night like some lawless fugitive," he said, putting an end to the cleaving of words.

A dragon joins them, but Viserys takes little notice of it, for Honcho has decided to huff and puff some more. "Your assumptions are quite vivid, I must say. And disturbed at that," Viserys said calmly, unreadable still, not letting a single strand of emotion drip through, for he would not feed the hounds any more pleasure. He had to laugh a dry laugh as Indy spoke to Smoke about breaking laws. "Do you honestly think I would drag myself through this whole charade, just so I could break the rules and get thrown back out? I’m insulted. I was told of the Foothills’ tolerance and hospitality – and rarely have I received a warmer welcome. Now, if you will excuse me, I will go see if Daenerys is okay, or if she has been put through the same treatment as myself," he said, bowing to the gathered and waltzing off toward where he knew Daenerys would be resting. He had had quite enough of Dick, Deuce, Honcho, Plain Jane and Tart for many days to come.

Messages In This Thread
A new abode [joining] - by Viserys - 07-02-2012, 05:20 PM
RE: A new abode [joining] - by Indy - 07-02-2012, 05:43 PM
RE: A new abode [joining] - by Viserys - 07-02-2012, 06:09 PM
RE: A new abode [joining] - by Madyrn Maskan - 07-02-2012, 07:36 PM
RE: A new abode [joining] - by Solstice - 07-02-2012, 10:52 PM
RE: A new abode [joining] - by Indy - 07-03-2012, 07:00 AM
RE: A new abode [joining] - by Viserys - 07-03-2012, 07:29 PM
RE: A new abode [joining] - by Smoke - 07-03-2012, 08:18 PM
RE: A new abode [joining] - by Madyrn Maskan - 07-04-2012, 06:12 PM
RE: A new abode [joining] - by Gossamer - 07-06-2012, 04:30 PM
RE: A new abode [joining] - by Kipp - 07-14-2012, 09:04 PM