the Rift

Curious [open]

Vy Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Vy
curious

After she had asked him her questions he calculated his answer, picking out his words carefully. Instead of answering her question he stated, "This is Helovia's Threshold. It's where the newcomers usually enter Helovia." Lifting his head, which was dusted with snow, he strode closer to where Vy stood. Her curious expression was obvious but she also wasn't scared or phased really by how Mauja appeared. Surprisingly he was exceedingly graceful. His large, spotted body glided over the ground which had a thin layer of snow on it as well.

Behind hopeful eyes he strained to see the brindle mare. Though she couldn't see him as clearly as if she was in front of him a shape was still visible. His eyes wandered slightly around where her body was so she thought maybe he couldn't see her as well? He concentrated on various points, some that were away from where she actually stood. No remarks were made about that though; his predicament most likely wasn't his fault.

Under her breath, hardly audible but mist spewing around her lips nonetheless, she muttered to herself. Of course where he is couldn't have been his fault. A completely sane individual isn't sent away. A law-abiding citizen, a king at that, couldn't have been cast out as easily as that. Unless poor circumstances fell upon the individual? Someone could have intervened with their lives? Or his life, rather. But then what such poor luck could have fallen upon this stallion? What if he influenced a part of that? No, mustn't let those thoughts enter my head. When negative thoughts are greeted with open arms once they begin to come into the mind more and more often. At this, she shook her head, physically ridding herself of the last sentence.

"I have come here a hundred times before, to give shelter to the unicorns in need, to walk these forests and look out for my kin — but where I am, this forest is empty, save for you and I. It is I who should ask what you want, what you seek." He laughed lightly to himself and looked to the sky. His eyes searched for something for a moment, glazing over the tops of the trees, and then returned to Vy. "But that's not the case, is it?"

No matter how cryptic these answers, or lack thereof, were he still hadn't said anything that helped Vy understand. Then he spoke again, "I don't know why I came here today, I'm just wandering aimlessly, ever seeking the road back home and never finding it..." His voice was utterly serious. Even through the static and the transparent image of the beautiful stallion, Vy could see that he was desperate for help, and for her reply. Could she help him? He studied her, watching her face for any movement, any conclusion. Her face was motionless for a second and his eyes were locked on any twitch, any slight movement.

Finally he narrowed his eyes, back to a position of power, and asked, "And what are you here for?"

She tilted her head and tried her best to understand what she had heard. Completely ignoring what he had last asked her and with no further thought she asked him, "What can I do to help?

She didn't care what had happened. The look on this stallion's face said it all. He was utterly, almost unbearably, serious. He was hurting from what had happened to him. From being a king that fall must have been excruciating. All of his power, influence, confidence, his life were gone. Completely gone.

She took one large step closer to him, the gap between them now small. Reaching out her neck, she lessened that distance. "Tell me what I can do to help you. No one deserves this. A certain amount of freedom is even granted to criminals and you don't seem like a criminal to me. Tell me. Let me guide you back to the Earth." She took a step backward, small this time, and bowed. Her bow was so deep her chest almost touched the ground. When she was at her lowest she whispered, very audibly this time, "King."

Then, rising, she answered his last question for her. "Now I am here to help you. Perhaps that is why fate has shown you to me, and revealed me to you."

[ooc: Mauja is a cool guy. Thank you for replying to my post in the first place! -hug- What do you think of her monologues?]

"."

Messages In This Thread
Curious [open] - by Vy - 01-12-2013, 12:01 AM
RE: Curious [open] - by Mauja - 01-18-2013, 11:01 AM
RE: Curious [open] - by Vy - 01-19-2013, 10:08 PM
RE: Curious [open] - by Mauja - 01-20-2013, 11:57 AM
RE: Curious [open] - by Vy - 01-22-2013, 03:22 PM
RE: Curious [open] - by Mauja - 01-24-2013, 04:55 AM
RE: Curious [open] - by Vy - 01-27-2013, 09:47 PM
RE: Curious [open] - by Mauja - 01-29-2013, 04:17 PM
RE: Curious [open] - by Vy - 02-01-2013, 12:27 AM
RE: Curious [open] - by Mauja - 02-01-2013, 04:06 PM