the Rift

Curious [open]

Vy Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Vy
curious

He walked up to her, getting very close. Too close? As he moved forward his muzzle was inches from hers and pushed closer and closer until finally they were together. His form passed through hers. She didn't feel anything. If she couldn't vaguely see his form in front of her, or intersecting with hers, she wouldn't have realized that anything had changed. It was a sobering moment for the both of them. The situation was delicate. Nothing about him was real. Nothing about him really existed in this world except the notion of his existence.

What a horrible way to live. One needs the will to live and the incentive to survive. Without any sort of interaction how can one keep their sanity? She shook her head, mostly in pity for the unfortunate stallion and sighed. Closing her eyes, she lowered her head and paused for a moment.

Then he broke her silence. Though his voice carried through the barrier that separated them, she could hear what he was saying. "We cannot touch. I don't know why I'm here, or where I am. I don't know what caused me to be here. I am at a comlete loss. I will not reject your help but I cannot tell you what to do for I do not know. I do appreciate that you want to help me, Vy, but I don't now what anyone can do about this... If my lack of answers is not enough, ask the Gods. Ask Earth. He is the calmest of the three..."

Vy considered this. He seemed nice enough, or at least not deserving of what he could have done to make him deserve this punishment. If he was really at a loss to remember what he could have done to get this punishment then he couldn't have done anything too horrible, right? Unless he was insane...that was plausible as well.

One loses all of the battles they don't attempt, after all.

"Where can I go to visit this God? Will it help you?

The barrier that separated them was unbearable. What would it be like to live a life completely alone. To be cut off from everyone you know and love would be a life not worth living.

[Sorry for the incredibly late response! University work had me really busy last week. Exams in every class and homework. I barely had time to breathe, lol.
So will she be claimed as a Basin Mare then?]

"."

Messages In This Thread
Curious [open] - by Vy - 01-12-2013, 12:01 AM
RE: Curious [open] - by Mauja - 01-18-2013, 11:01 AM
RE: Curious [open] - by Vy - 01-19-2013, 10:08 PM
RE: Curious [open] - by Mauja - 01-20-2013, 11:57 AM
RE: Curious [open] - by Vy - 01-22-2013, 03:22 PM
RE: Curious [open] - by Mauja - 01-24-2013, 04:55 AM
RE: Curious [open] - by Vy - 01-27-2013, 09:47 PM
RE: Curious [open] - by Mauja - 01-29-2013, 04:17 PM
RE: Curious [open] - by Vy - 02-01-2013, 12:27 AM