the Rift

To Visit A Friend [Kimber]

Kimber Posts: 82
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 hh :: 4 (Ages in Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Kaiden :: Common Kitsune :: Electric Kachie
It amused her, seeing how others reacted to her watery pets. Some ignored them, others regarded them with small curiosity. They were nothing like what Mother shared with Zaffre, but their companionship was a welcome distraction. "The Earth God gave me them, lent me the power to direct them." She said simply in explanation, just in case he might be wondering just how she gained these small creatures.

The laughter in her eyes grew brighter as she sensed his small discomfort over her friendly overtures of intimacy. Ricochet and Jackal never seemed to react this way! It made her curious, enough so that the laughter was joined with inquisitiveness. "I've been better at keeping out of trouble than you." She teased, words entirely truthful. His body was scarred from fighting, hers unscathed. A situation she doubted would last long once she began training with the Foothills warriors. Secretly she hoped she could score the mentorship of the mysterious black duo of Madryn and Maskan. But that was, as yet, undecided.

"Perhaps I should be making sure you stay well more often, though if it takes getting beat up to get a visit, I'm not sure I should bother." Her words were joking, though there was a grain of honest intent there. She should go visit Mother and Israfel, speak to the Wild Rose and keep her updated on all she knew of the happenings within the family. Perhaps play with her sister, and share the simply joys of her watery pets. And, well... she would enjoy seeing her friend more often. It was one thing to be aware of who else lived in the herd, another to count them friends.

Messages In This Thread
To Visit A Friend [Kimber] - by Aaron - 01-12-2013, 12:06 AM
RE: To Visit A Friend [Kimber] - by Kimber - 01-12-2013, 12:18 AM
RE: To Visit A Friend [Kimber] - by Aaron - 01-12-2013, 12:51 AM
RE: To Visit A Friend [Kimber] - by Kimber - 01-12-2013, 01:21 AM
RE: To Visit A Friend [Kimber] - by Aaron - 01-12-2013, 01:50 AM
RE: To Visit A Friend [Kimber] - by Kimber - 01-12-2013, 02:03 AM
RE: To Visit A Friend [Kimber] - by Aaron - 01-12-2013, 02:23 AM
RE: To Visit A Friend [Kimber] - by Kimber - 01-12-2013, 02:38 AM
RE: To Visit A Friend [Kimber] - by Aaron - 01-17-2013, 12:51 AM
RE: To Visit A Friend [Kimber] - by Kimber - 01-18-2013, 01:18 AM