the Rift

one small step for you, a giant leap for me [Crowley,open?]

Lana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Take your time. I take another ginger step forward,and another,and another. Nerves wrap themselves round me as it if were a spiders web. I try to push away the nerves but I cant,they cling to me,they follow me. Why me? Why can't I just be brave. Nothing is going to happen here. I lift my head to look at the sky,there's no clouds,just blue. Apart from the birds I think I am the only one here. Relax. Birds can't hurt me. There's nothing else. I do not need to worry; though I still do. I stretch out my wings,extending them to the silver tips. I haven't flown in a while,but I don't think I need to anyway. There was nothing wrong with walking,was there?

I think back to Levi and Aryel. They are the ones who have helped me gain courage though I had only just met them. Why couldn't someone like Levi be my dad? Saruman is...hardly a father figure. I shiver thinking of the dark Pegasus,my ears flicking back then forward. I don't need him now. Levi is more of a father in a day then he has ever been. My thrown back my head and nicker slightly,my body tensing in case there was someone else around. My mane tumbles down m neck,almost to the ground despite not being fully grown. My mothers mane and tail were the same,long. Very long. They almost drag though the long grass, decorated with purple thistles. My black orbs peer round. I'm not to sure i'm alone now.

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
one small step for you, a giant leap for me [Crowley,open?] - by Lana - 01-12-2013, 04:18 AM