the Rift

one small step for you, a giant leap for me [Crowley,open?]

Lana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I was right. I'm not alone.

I cower slightly as a Unicorn approaches as I feel all the bravery I gained with Levi and Aryel,though it wasn't much,sinking away from inside me. His black muscler frame,patterned with white streaks,dwarfs me,his two horns worry me. I have never spoke to a Unicorn before. Oh of course I have seen the,I see them lodes,as everyone does. But never have I approached them or spoke to them. The dangerous looking horns are enough to worry me. Imagine the damage they could do? With one stab they could injure you badly,they could kill you. I nervously look up to meet a pair piercing yellow eyes. I take a step back,realising he was still coming towards me.

Good day, Madam. I relax in the slightest way. He seems kind. It is lovely weather we're having, hmm? He halts as I look upon him with more curiosity but still not wanting to take a step closer. I nod in agreement. Yes. The sun was out,the sky was blue and clear,not a bad thing in sight. I smile slightly and take the smallest step forward as was possible. Darling, you look worried, or sad... I look up to him again,my slight smile expanding by less then a cm. I am alright in such a way. It is merely nerves taking over me,is it?

"I..I am quiet all right thank you s..sir." Although I try to put on the bravest voice I can it still fails me. I shift my weight,resting my back left leg on the soft ground. The more I look at him the more intimidated I feel but his kindness draws me closer. "I am j..just a bit nervous of being out here a.alone."

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
RE: one small step for you, a giant leap for me [Open] - by Lana - 01-13-2013, 07:07 AM