the Rift

one small step for you, a giant leap for me [Crowley,open?]

Lana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

It will be alright, darling. The soothing voice spills out of the Unicorns maw and I relax more. It is amazing how much just kind words could do to make one feel better. I'm certain that there's not a single soul around here, aside from us. I raise my head slightly,checking for myself. No. There wasn't anyone else around and so he was not a liar and I felt I could trust him in the slightest way. Perhaps you could walk with me? I can help you get back home. I pause. Not knowing what to say.

I know my way back don't I? My mind flickers back to the way I had come. Flashing images of where I have come flow though my mind but then I start to wonder,my always worrying mind taking over. What if I didn't know the way back and the images flowing though my mind are made up? I panic. Why do I panic so much? Why would he want to help me get back home anyway? I muse over the thought. Maybe because he just want's to help? How could you be so mean Lana? I curse myself,thinking that if I had even questioned it to his face on why he wanted to help that I would hurt him. Surely there was no other reason why offered?

I smile as I take a step towards him,noticing he had taken a step the way he had come. "If..if you wouldn't mind."My voice stutters but only a little and I feel like I have over come the meeting others situation. Slightly anyway. I smile more,holding up my ebony head,my silver mane tumbling down my neck. I expect to turn but then realise,why would he step back,if he wanted to go the way I came from? Maybe he was going to show me a different way?

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
RE: one small step for you, a giant leap for me [Crowley,open?] - by Lana - 01-15-2013, 03:40 PM