the Rift

Blind Discovery (Open)

Casimir Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Mind becomes putty as he moves through the green, thinking about what he shall do now. However a voice hums in his ears, a familiar one. His name is called, one with two of his brothers. Scent fills his nostrils, and with his eye he can see the blurry figure of his brother’s child. Kipp, his own brother also, has grown, and he is just as excited and happy as ever. Although he is just a young as the colt standing besides him, he is more mature some how. He knows the world holds a dark side that the colt has yet to truly see, and he doesn’t want the ruined for him. He is still too young for all of that, but he will have to learn eventually. Muzzle was pressed again Kipp’s skin, making it known that he knew who the horse was and wanted to offer his affection back. “Hello younger brother. I am afraid I have not seen either Emerson or Evers, for I cannot see hardly at all.” He snickered that this, a teasing tone in his voice. “I only joke brother. No, I haven’t been near their presences, so I’m uncertain where they have gone. You are the only other of our kin that have seen when I came back to this world. Where is it you have been, and how have things been going in the Foothills? How are the other brothers, and Mother?” He didn’t much care to know, but he thought he should at least ask. Suddenly he heard movement behind him, and instead of trying to turn around and figure it out for himself, he used Kipp as his eyes. “Kipp, who is that behind us?”

"Talk."
sxc.hu

Messages In This Thread
Blind Discovery (Open) - by Casimir - 01-12-2013, 04:25 AM
RE: Blind Discovery (Open) - by Kipp - 01-19-2013, 05:46 PM
RE: Blind Discovery (Open) - by Knox - 01-20-2013, 09:17 PM
RE: Blind Discovery (Open) - by Casimir - 01-22-2013, 05:32 PM
RE: Blind Discovery (Open) - by Random Event - 01-27-2013, 03:08 AM
RE: Blind Discovery (Open) - by Kipp - 01-29-2013, 10:31 PM
RE: Blind Discovery (Open) - by Knox - 02-19-2013, 09:19 AM
RE: Blind Discovery (Open) - by Casimir - 02-22-2013, 08:24 PM
RE: Blind Discovery (Open) - by Kipp - 03-07-2013, 10:57 PM