the Rift

help me find you; open

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time

"Have you ever felt the lick of a dragon's flame, dear brother?" Archibald's voice was low as he stepped from the shadows, all but unnoticed by his brothers until the moment he revealed himself. Despite his large size, he was merely a wraith when he needed to me. Down at his side his red bitch growled lowly, a sound of warning rumbling in her throat. The anger boiled inside of Archibald, rolling from his body is massive waves. His golden eyes locked, hard and pure, on Evers. Of all of them, Archibald was the best son. The most capable, the most loyal, the most dangerous. How dare his brother, so unskilled beneath him, speak of his failures!? Archibald fought for the things he needed, he was not handed them. The Foothills had handed leadership to him, but Archibald had to receive it by saving the herd from the dunskin tyrant. The Dauntless, through his anger and muddled thoughts, moved forward until he stood a fox length from his blue brother, standing feet above him. Domineering, angry, and wickedly ready for another fight, Archibald was not to be taunted today--and that was clear.

"But you two," Archibald snapped after several minutes of cold silence, his head surging to lock onto his young unicorn brothers. "You have lived in the shadows, cowards. Tell me, little ones, where have you been?" Archibald rolled his shoulders forwards and pivoted his body to face Casimir, staring hard at his blind brother's face. He watched him, waiting for the familiar quiver of fear to course through his stocky grey body. Blinking the shire let his gaze switch to Kipp, tail flicking rapidly in annoyance behind him. "Where is Emerson?" Archibald's dark voice was low and rumbling, its sound not rising into a yell but still booming around them. Loretta, shaken by seeing her sister so scared, goes to her side quickly. Although Loretta felt dominant over her sister, by age and by right, she would always protect her and had a different sort of love for her, unlike the Mandrake sons felt towards each other. Letting her salmon colored tongue roll from her lips, Loretta licked the top of the retriever's head in a comforting manner, shooting Archibald an image of Knox.

Loretta's image caught Archibald by surprise, and anger boiled in him further. Not again. "Do you have opinions, child?" Archibald gritted his teeth as he turned to face Knox, towering above him as he did the rest of them. The dark knight's muscles tensed, light grey burn scars pulled tight against his neck and rump. He watched him cooly, and behind him Tajheri ran blindly into the scene and grabbed his attention like a jealous lover. Swinging his massive body around, the brute furrowed his brows in confusion. "Tajheri!" The Dauntless boomed, finally raising his voice to yell.

And as all of this unraveled, the young filly went ignored.

ARCHIBALD
The world is a scary place
Now that you've woken up the demon in me

Image Credits

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
help me find you; open - by Evers - 01-12-2013, 03:18 PM
RE: help me find you; open - by Casimir - 01-16-2013, 11:29 PM