the Rift

A Scattered Puzzle, Piece it Together [Adele, Jackal, Open]

Adele Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
What was all this talk about? The Oasis? What? How could she have such a history, in a different place, and not even know about it? Beside her Vera grumbled at the thought. Just how much had they lost? He let him finish, and then, he mentioned that she could stay. Her day just got better by a thousand times. A huge smile crossed her face, and Vera let out a shrill call of happiness, and climbed to the top of her poll to give Jackal her own toothy grin. The bronze even seemed to give a friendly chirp to them. Vera immediately let out her own friendly call back towards them.

Then they moved to a more serious matter, about what they were going to do with her, and how to do it. He inquired about her length of knowledge. Of course, she had none, otherwise she wouldn't be here. "I only know my name, my dragon, who you two, I mean three.." She said, giving a sheepish grin to the dragon. "But that's it. Oh, and that this place is called the.. Foothills? I think?" She sighed. "Even when I think I know something I don't even know if I truly know it." Her little speech could've tied anyone up, and even her last sentence was a bit... confusing with how fast she spoke. But then something of a healer was mentioned. Adele immediatly brightened up. "Do you think she really could? That would be.. AMAZING." she squealed the last word like a little filly. "So where do I start?" she said tilting her head curiously. However, deep inside she was afraid... what if this healer had to cut her open? At the thought Vera swung her head down and punched her little head against Adele's rather large one. "You stupid" She said, before returning her body to the upright position of Adele's head.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Scattered Puzzle, Piece it Together [Adele, Jackal, Open] - by Adele - 02-05-2013, 08:57 AM