the Rift

If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio)

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo

[Image: loki_by_daemy-d5qkwq1_zps29da1fc7.png]

You were meant to be ruled

The ebony hybrid was in the mood…for trouble. He wondered the beach, feeling the sand beneath him, where it should be. He was in the mood to toy with someone, but in the mood to have a real conversation. He had lost Sandman somehow…where had that chestnut bastard gone? It was strange for him to be by himself now, since he had had company every day since he had walked into this land. He looked around, seeing no one in sight. Sighing, he moved further down the beach, and moved himself on to some rocks. He looked around, still finding no one. His instincts moved him to flight, and he jumped in the air, his large golden wings taking his sky high in a matter of seconds. He swirled and swirled, the joy and gift of flight that his mother had given him coursing through his veins. His thoughts were always blurred when he took flight, feeling the wind and clouds pass around him. He always played a game if clouds were around. He would zoom past them, avoiding them with perfect grace, trying to get through them as fast as possible. When his brother and himself were younger, they would play this game. He sighed, wondering what he would do about his brother. Should he try to seek him out and talk to him about what had happened? What he had seen after the war, and what had happened to his mother, Amora? The answers of the world were always hidden when you needed them the most it seemed. He flew down, landing on the beach near the water, and walked into it, thoughts silently moving into his head.

Acting Sexy
"lie lie lie"
"plot plot plot"

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Messages In This Thread
If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Loki - 01-12-2013, 09:40 PM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Tolio - 01-13-2013, 12:06 AM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Loki - 01-13-2013, 02:30 AM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Tolio - 01-13-2013, 03:34 AM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Loki - 01-13-2013, 04:23 AM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Tolio - 01-16-2013, 08:02 PM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Loki - 01-17-2013, 12:47 AM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Tolio - 01-17-2013, 09:21 PM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Loki - 02-14-2013, 02:35 AM
RE: If I Was Your Boyfriend (Tolio) - by Tolio - 02-17-2013, 09:53 PM